5

Author's POV:

The boys walk off stage and head into the waiting rooms during the short intermission for the audience.

"Don't you guys find this game a bit weird?" Jisung asks? 

Chenle nods, "Yeah, a bit."

"I agree, but it only seems weird because no one has actually touched us before." Jaemin says.

"I can't be that weird unless they get too touchy, you know," Renjun says.

"Renjun, don't think like that. They wouldn't let that type of thing happen, and you know that." Haechan says.

Jeno nods his head in agreement. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure it will be a waist or chest up situation. Or maybe it's just a hug and hair touching or something." He sighs, "We just have to wait and see. Now hurry up and get changed."

Some of the boys add a bit more cologne while others brush and style their hair.

Haechan looks around the changing room and asks, "Is everyone ready?"

The guys collectively nod and all walk out of the dressing room to wait backstage until it's time for them to enter.

"Are you guys ready to see the boys!?" The host yells.

The crowd screams and jumps in response.

"Ok girls, you go over here and face this way. Dreamies please stand over here in the order I show you."

The girls turn their bodies away from the crowd and make sure to close their eyes.

The host lines up the boys in pairs facing the stage.

Jeno and Haechan, Renjun and Chenle, and then Jisung and Jaemin.

The host points towards Jisung and Jaemin and then points at Lucy. Then at Renjun and Chenle and at Tania. Lastly, she pokes Jeno and Haechan and points at Jaymee.

"Ok! Now we know who is with who. Girls stay there. We will put the blindfolds on and you will each go one at a time. The order will be Lucy, Tania, and then Jaymee. Girls, do not share your answer until everyone is done, got it?"

The girls say "yes" in unison.

"Alright! Let the game begin."