17

Slowly waking up, Jaymee opens her eyes a little bit at a time, not enjoying the bright sun in her eyes. Opening her eyes fully and looking around the room she notices that she is in an unfamiliar bedroom and sleeping on a very comfortable and warm bed.

Suddenly the bed shifts and wraps around her body causing her to let out a surprised yelp.

"Shhh. It's too early." A deep morning voice says. 

Looking down at the person she is laying on, Jaymee's mouth hangs open in shock.

"J-Johnny?" She stutters.

"Hmm and that's oppa to you."

"Sorry right. Johnny oppa. Umm I- what- agh." Jaymee tries to speaks but ends up speaking gibberish.

"Love, just breathe. Take your time." He says grumbling, still partly asleep.

"What am I doing in your bed oppa?"

"Sleeping."

"No, I'm serious. How did I get here?"

"I carried you here. No more questions. I'm tired and I am finally able to sleep in for once, so come here and let me cuddle you."

"Well, I guess I can't argue with that," Jaymee says while shrugging.

Laying her head back down on Johnny's chest, he instantly wraps his arms tightly around Jaymee's waist again, rubbing his nose gently against the soft nape of her neck.

"You are so warm," Johnny mumbles into Jaymee's neck, causing her to chuckle.

"Honestly I never ever thought I would see myself in this position. Like literally."

Johnny laughs making his chest shake lightly. "Well you are, and it is very comfortable."

"I agree," Jaymee mumbles falling asleep.

"Oh, the boys are going to kill me," Johnny says very quietly so that Jaymee just misses it.

After another 2 hours filled with restful sleeping and cuddling, the door to Johnny's bedroom flies open followed by 7 boys bursting into the room.

"Good morn- JOHNNY!" Haechan yells startling the sleeping pair and waking them up abruptly.

"You said you wouldn't touch her!" Jisung says angrily.

"She's ours," Jeno says approaching the bed.

Johnny laughs. "Wow chill. We didn't do anything but cuddle. She's so warm." Johnny says while closing his eyes and snuggling closer to her body.

Mark steps closer to the bed with his arms open. "Ok, that's more enough cuddling for you two. Come here, Jaymee."

Jaymee nods still very much asleep and unaware of the little argument between the boys. She slowly tries to get up, but Johnny keeps a hold on her.

"Don't leave!" He wines. "You are so warm and you give the best cuddles."

Jaymee chuckles. "I know I am oppa, but the boys said that I have to leave."

Once Jaymee said the word oppa the 7 boys growl causing Jaymee to look up confused.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

Chenle narrows his eyes and holds out his hand for Jayme to hold, beckoning her forward silently.

Giving Johnny one last hug before getting up, Jaymee makes her way over to the boys and takes Chenle's hand. The boys lead her out of their hyung's room and into their private enclosed living room area. They have her stand in front of the sofa while the boys sit.

"What were you doing on top of Johnny?" Jaemin asks taking a seat directly across from Jaymee.

"Umm, I was sleeping?"

"We know that much," Renjun says rolling his eyes. "But why on top of him if his bed is large enough to fit at least 3 people on it?"

Jaymee shrugs. "I don't know. It was comfortable and I like cuddling."

Jeno growls. "Well I like fucking, but I can't just go around and do that can I?"

"Umm, I guess not?" Jaymee says questioningly. "Have I done something wrong? You all look awfully mad at me."

"That is because we are," Jisung says.

Chenle nods in agreement. "You will soon see why."

Jaymee looks at the boys confused.

"You are ours and only ours," Haechan says talking slow steps forward towards Jaymee making her squirm.

Mark is the only member that has remained silent during all of this. Looking over at him she sees that he is in deep thought.

Haechan grabs her chin making her look back at him. "Do you understand that you have done something to anger us?

Jaymee nods.

"Words, Jaymee words," Renjun says.

"Yes."

"Good girl," Jaemin says making Jaymee blush.

[A/N: Steamy stuff coming up soon hehe

[A/N: Steamy stuff coming up soon hehe. Like next chapter... Enjoy! Thank you so much for over 1k reads!!! It means so much to me!! Hehe, #1 in kpopsmut and noona! Damn.

Umm also a little off trackside note.... have y'all ever had some bomb ass sex and then your pussy feels absolutely destroyed, but like in a good way, after?

Anyways thanks for reading lol. ]