11

Author's POV:

Watching them change was a bit awkward for Jaymee at first. It's not that she is uncomfortable or anything, it's just that she wants to give them respect. So, she is pretty much just sitting there, in an armchair, while they are stripping off their stage outfits and changing into some more comfortable clothes. 

Jaymee is trying really hard not to look at the boys, but the room is full of six good-looking boys with mirrors literally on every single wall around her, since they are in the backstage dressing room.

The only place where Jaymee can't see the boy's reflection is on the ceiling. So, she looks up at it for as long as she possibly can.

Jaemin approaches her and lifts up his arms to the side so that she can help him by unzipping and pulling his arms out of the tight jacket and long-sleeve shirt that he is wearing.

Chenle comes up to her and asks for help untangling his necklace from his shirt, since it somehow got stuck together.

And lastly, Jeno comes up to her. He is wearing an all-black outfit with various types of chains and straps attached to his t-shirt and pants. 

Jaymee looks up at him and asks, "How did the staff get this on you so fast?"

He shrugs, "I have no idea. I wasn't paying attention."

"Seriously? What were you doing then?" Jaymee asks surprised.

"Thinking about you, and hoping that you would be my partner and not the other two girls."

Jaymee blushes, "Oh, that could've not been the case. You guys were back here for a while, and on the stage, you weren't looking at me at all."

Jeno smirks, "That's what you think. I was watching you the entire time."

"What?!"

"Yep. Both Haechan and I knew that we were going to be partners for the game, so we were trying to figure out who our extra person or group member would be. Actually the minute your phone started faintly ringing and you stood up, you got my attention, well actually all of our attention."

"I don't understand..." Jaymee starts.

Jeno laughs, "What's there not to understand? When you were called all our eyes were drawn onto you, and only you. No one else. This is obvious, but I am going to say it since we are literally all thinking this, you are hot." 

"