9

Author's POV:

"Now that we have our designated winner, it's time to tell her what her prize is. Boys, would you like to help?" 

Jaemin nods and starts to speak.  

"Jaymee has guessed both Haechan and Jeno correctly so she will be able to spend time with the two boys; both separately and together, along with us as a group." 

Jisung continues, "This means that she will be staying with us, in the dorms."

"Jaymee will be with us 24/7 for a selected period of time that could be up to a month or longer. It depends on what works for Jaymee and all of us." Chenle says.

"While being with us, she will get an inside look at our lives as Kpop idols," Renjun says. "This means that Jaymee will be joining us in recordings and dance practices."

The host gasps, "Wow! This sounds like a full-service thing, right boys?"

Jeno laughs, "Yep, it definitely is. We have a couple of things already planned out for Jaymee when she is out with me and Haechan."

"As a group, we will share our time with Jaymee, so that we can all learn more about each other. Also, during all of this, we will  be recording most of it for everyone to see on youtube and other social media." Haechan concludes.

The host laughs, "Well poor Tania and Lucy who missed out on this great opportunity. You know what makes it better?" The host asks.

"What?" The crowd responds.

"That Jaymee had both of their biases." She laughs and so does the room.

Next to Jaymee, the boys all chuckle at the lady's joke.

"Well everyone, that concludes tonight's NCT Dream's fan meet event. Say tuned for more fan meets coming up soon. And a big congratulations Jaymee for winning!"

The audience claps and the lights on stage turn off. 

Walking backstage with the boys was a little bit weird for Jaymee because she is walking directly next to some of her favorite people, her idols, for the first time ever. She doesn't know how to act around them.

Once they arrive backstage the boys suddenly engulf her in a big group hug.

Out of surprise, Jaymee lets out a little mouse squeak sound that causes the group to all laugh.