10

Author's POV: 

Jaemin removes himself from the hug and says, "Sorry if we startled you. We are just very excited!" 

Jisung nods his head quickly in agreement, "This is kind of our first time spending time with a girl around our age!"

Haechan chuckles and smacks Jisung on the arm, "Don't say that! You will make us sound weird."

The group all laugh together and continue talking to one another for a while.

Jeno suddenly interrupts the conversation, "I completely forgot to ask this earlier, but are you even free to stay with us and all that?"

Chenle sighs, "I'm glad that he remembered, cuz I would've been very disappointed if you were busy."

The boys nod in agreement and Jaymee smirks to herself, planning on tricking them.

"Oh wait, you meant like starting now? Like right after this event?"

The boys look at each other and nod their heads slowly, thinking that she won't be able to stay with them.

Jisung whines, "Oh please noona, don't be busy!"

Jeno pouts, "Yeah that would make me sad. I really like you."

The boys all share words of agreement and other mopey sounds while wearing sad-pouty facial expressions.

Jaymee startles the boys when she starts laughing. "Oh my god. You should've seen the looks on your faces. It was priceless!"

Jeno stares her down with a scary-looking expression causing her smile to fade. She shrinks back against Haechan's chest.

She looks up at him and whispers, "He looks scary. Uh oh, I'm fucked aren't I?"

Haechan chuckles and whispers back, "Yeah, you are fucked."

The guys laugh at Jeno's behavior, knowing that he is just playing with her. He slowly comes towards Jaymee causing her to freak out and run behind each of the boys to hide, hoping not to get attacked by the currently very scary Jeno.

She switches around behind the boys, but then decides to hide behind Jaemin.

Of course, Jeno sees Jaymee, but she doesn't know that.

Jaymee peaks her head out to the left looking for Jeno but doesn't see him. She lets out a sigh of relief and turns to see Jeno standing directly next to her.

"Ahhh! Hey!!"

Jeno quickly bends over and picks Jaymee up by her thighs, and process to throw her over his shoulder, making her ass directly next to his face.

"Common boys, let's go to the changing room."

The boys laugh and follow after the squirming Jaymee who is pouting at them to help her out.

"Jaymee," Jeno growls. "Stop moving!"

He brings one of his strong hands up against her ass causing her to let out a little yelp at the unexpected impact. She freezes her movements and lets her body go completely limb against Jeno's strong one.

"Good girl," Haechan says while petting her head lightly while still following Jeno.

Getting into the changing room the boys sit on the sofa while Jeno plops a blushing Jaymee down in one of the armchairs and sits on the arm directly next to her. Jaymee raises her hand to wag a finger at him, but he decides to hold her hand as a way to stop her silent scolding.

Jaymee looks around the rooms and asks, "Sooo... what now?"

Haechan chuckles, "Well, we were planning on changing into some more comfortable clothing because we have a long drive ahead of us. It takes a while to get back to our building and dorms."

"Ok so change, what's stopping you?" Jaymee asks clearly oblivious to the current situation.

Renjun chuckles, "You are here."

Jaymee blushes embarrassed, "Ahh sorry. Umm, I can leave and wait outside...."

Jisung shakes his head and laughs, "No no. You can stay here. Just no pictures. Not quite yet." He says whispering the very last part so Jaymee can't hear it but the other members do and smirk.

"Are you sure?" She asks. "I can go wait outside." 

Jaymee gets up to leave, but the boys stop her. 

"It's fine, really." Jaemin says, "I am actually going to need some help taking this off."

Jeno agrees, "Me too. There are way too many straps and chains on this outfit."

Jaymee shrugs. "Well ok then. But there is one thing I can't promise, I might end up drooling."

The boys laugh at her joke and start getting changed.