18

Mark stands up and leaves the room coming back with a leather stool.

"Jaymee come here." He says. 

Without a second thought, she makes her way towards him causing the boys to let out a satisfied groan.

"So good." He says while placing the chair down. "Lay on your stomach."

Jaymee looks at him quizzically about to ask why but thinks better of it when Mark cocks an eyebrow at her.

Jaymee gets on her knees and drapes her upper body over the cushioned leather chair.

"Get ready to count. We won't go easy on you." Haechan says.

"But before we begin, pick a safe word," Jisung says.

"This can be any word or phrase," Jaemin says.

"Just make sure that you remember it," Renjun adds.

"Umm hot sauce?" Jaymee says with uncertainty.

Mark nods. "Hot sauce it is."

Jeno stands behind Jaymee and says. "I am going to take these sweats off now."

Jaymee nods.

"Words Jaymee."

Jaymee gulps. "Yes oppa."

Jeno hums in satisfaction. "Such a good girl."

Slowly sliding the long baggy grey sweatpants that were given to her by Johnny, Jeno and the boys groan when seeing that Jaymee is wearing a lace white thong underneath.

"You are just trying to kill us aren't you," Haechan says.

"It wasn't intentional..." She starts but suddenly gasps when Jeno starts to knead her ass cheeks.

"Mmm, you like that don't you," Jeno says whispering.

"Yes oppa. I do." She responds quickly.

"Now count," Mark says as he changes places with Jeno and harshly slaps her ass.

"One." Jaymee squeaks.

Smack.

"Two."

Smack.

"Three."

The boys take turns, but on the tenth strike when Haechan hits her, the group heard a sound that they have been dying to hear. The sound of Jaymee's moan.

"Holy shit. That was fucking hot." Haechan says.

"Oh fuck." Mark says.

Hearing the boy's sudden little outbursts of satisfaction makes Jaymee clench her thighs together.

"Oh no, you don't. Keep those beautiful thighs open for us Princess." Haechan says in a low voice.

"Yes, oppa." She says opening her legs.

"Such a good girl. 4 more," Jisung says.

After the remaining 4 hits are given, Jaymee is allowed to get off the chair but hisses when she stands upright.

"Come with me," Chenle says. "We are going to put some cream on that beautiful ass of yours."

Jaymee blushes at Chenle's sudden compliment and follows after, letting Johnny's big shirt engulf her body.

As Chenle leads Jaymee to his bedroom he tells her to go lay down on his bed and wait while he finds the cream.

After a couple of minutes of rummaging Chenle finally finds the cream. Entering his bedroom again he sees Jaymee laying face down on his bed with her arms holding her up as she looks at the pictures on his wall.

"I'm back. It's going to be a bit cold at first." He announces. "Oh by the way you might want to take that off. It will make it more comfortable." He says while pointing at Jaymee's thong.

Jaymee simply shrugs and pulls them off in one swift motion, leaving Chenle standing at the edge of the bed completely shocked and drops the tube.

"Fuck, you are so wet." He cusses getting closer. "May I?"

"Yes, please do," Jaymee responds eagerly.

As soon as she responds, Chenle flips Jaymee on her back and starts kissing up her leg starting at her ankles up to her thighs.

"Chenleeee." She whines.

"So impatient." He smirks. "Beg for it.

"Please Chenle!"

"What do you want baby? You have to tell me."

"Agh just fucking eat me already!"

"There you go. Your wish is my command." He says letting his breath fan over Jaymee's wet pussy.

Chenle finally dips his head between Jaymee's thighs and starts by gently licking her folds making her gasp. Chenle doesn't want to push his luck with the boys and decides to only use his mouth.

"Fuck you taste so good Jaymee. So good." Chenle says while humming, creating vibrations against her aching pussy.

"Fuck I'm so close." Jaymee moans.

Chenle picks up the paces making Jaymee's moans come out more breathy indicating that she is close to cumming. Unexpectedly for Jaymee, Chenle suddenly starts tongue fucking her making her legs start to shake.

"Come for me." He says in a raspy voice.

And she did. Hard. Chenle sits up licking his lips, smirking at Jaymee. Seeing her all flustered like this makes him want more, but he already got his share, for now.

Chuckling lightly he asks, "Baby? You good?"

"Oh, I'm more than good. How did you do that? That was insane!" She says raising her hands for more effect.

"All I can say is magic." He says while laughing. "Now turn around so I can soothe that cute ass of yours."

"Yes, oppa."

[A/N: Well there's the first kinky smutty stuff so far and I have loads more planned lol

[A/N: Well there's the first kinky smutty stuff so far and I have loads more planned lol. I hope it was enjoyable. This was my first time!
Also wtf 2k!!! Ahh, that makes me so happy that people are actually reading this! Anyways happy reading 😉]