Its hair grew, becoming neater, thicker. Snakes sprouting from whatever was its head.

The scratches on her arm burned.

Its eyes bulged, white.

Her ears rang as water filled them. So loud, as if the imaginary vibrations would never go away.

Its nose disappeared, its ears shrunk.

Her chest hurt as she fell to the ground, clutching it. 

Its limbs stretched.

Her skin shook and she held herself to no vail.

Its bones were perforated. 

Her thoughts perished to invite chaos of the noisiest kind. Swimming endlessly in the manifold within, so bizarre. 

Its energy burned on the inside.

Her feelings dried and a hollowness cut through her aura. Tearing thin paper, scratch, peeling away protection. The energy nearly bled into the aura, the physical and the abstract dangerously tangling to lead her to uncertainty of the deepest kind. Into the abyss of all that is none.

The body raged. Everything within went cold, its surface thick with an unbearable stench. The sound of chaos surrounded the two as darkness engulfed the girl's aura. The creature's aura burst, splintering the atmosphere and its energy nearly curled around the human, tinkering with the mess of emotions, nearly yanking life away. But the shadow dawned on the spreading rays, cutting that convoluted light, providing the relief of tenebris to the human.

As the negativity that swam on the surface was peeled away, pain flooded the creature's mind.

Mind? What mind? How does the creature feel pain? But it does. But how? The emotion simple floods a manifestation of some emotion, a load on some abstract construct. If they cannot experience this, if they cannot contain anything within them, where do they direct this? Where do they direct the consequence of their actions and presence?

The beings closest to their land, of course.

Into that recondite dimension, into the being that controls them, to the beings that share their name. Spread from the creatures of tenebris to the beings of chaos, shadows except two unaware. 

The trapper's blade cuts the creature scared of this horrible land it is in. Energy released, convoluted. The land rejects it and it rejects the land, rushing back to what it thinks is its home.

The human is fine. Energy is conserved. The trapper is satisfied. The creature is at the mercy of destruction.

Everything seems okay as the cycle of suffering continues. 

- - - - -

Blowing in the wind
Thoughts died

Drifting through the darkness
Emotions lived

A spark

ignites

is born

The bizarre unsettling, the unsettling bizarre

settling in the defined land.

Destructive Tenebris.

Gliding lifelessly
Unable to seek the comfort of death.