Chapter 19: Ikaris

Liam wondered a bit, walking aimlessly on the sandy beach, talking to his son on the phone, who is missing his father.

"Don't worry, Bear. I'll be back next week and we'll go to the beach. Would you like that?" Liam asked, missing his son every day.

The kid agreed and ask if they invite his mother? "Is that even a question? Of course." He promises his son and he's going to fulfill it. Bear yawn, probably tired from school. He said goodnight to his son and remind him about the promise he made.

The call ended, going back to his position. Only to realize that it has been taken away by the Scottish man that the doctor just patch up not too long ago, Richard. They seem to be having a great time, laughing at a joke that the Scottish man just said.

"Oh you watched the Eternals, what do you think?" Richard said, looking for the doctor's response based on his face alone.

"It's great actually, especially when Ikaris tried to kill Sersi but couldn't, your acting there was phenomenon. I don't know why some people don't like it. Maybe because it's based on mythology?" Mike responded, wondering the cause of people to hate it.

"Me neither but, hey, what's important is some people enjoyed it. That's all that matters, at least to me" Richard replied a smirk that made even the doctor smile.

Liam just smiled and walked away, daring not even look back at them, keeping the smile as long as he could.

"Liam, have you seen Charlie?" Shawn asked, eyes scanning the area, trying to locate his missing boyfriend who he mentioned had been missing for quite a while. He moved his head sideways, responding to his friend no. He thanked him and proceed to head away, Liam turns around and saw the two, and before he can think of what to say he sprint towards Shawn stating that he'll come with him.

He was curious at first about the musician's sudden move but quickly change his view when he saw the doctor and the Scottish actor, laughing as they enjoy each other's company. He let him join in the search for his boyfriend even though it was nothing serious.

"So, is there a reason why you suddenly join me to find my boyfriend, who I know isn't in danger or anything?" Shawn asked, looking for any signs on the musician.

He just respond "no reason, just want to hang with you... Okay, that sounded so weird." Shawn didn't need to reply, he only made a face and a slow nod would suffice as an answer.

The two proceed inside, hearing a piano being played. Shawn walked forwards, listening to where the sound was coming from.

The Music Room

They arrived and just what he thought, his boyfriend Charlie is playing the piano. He signals Liam to not make any noise while he tiptoes towards him. He nodded, as Charlie continue to play the piano, a beautiful melody coming from the piano that can make anyone fall in love.

Shawn moved his hands to the man's waist, Charlie just smiles as he continue to play the piano, feeling his boyfriend's embrace, cuddling him up. Feeling the warmth and scent of Shawn Mendez. He lay his head on the perfect-pitch man, continuing to listen to the melody.

Shawn places some kisses on the man's neck, giggling from each kiss and feeling a tingle. Charlie looked at him, returning the favor. Flirting with each other like nobody was watching them.

Charlie moved his hand from the piano keys to Shawn's face, and the other felt his boyfriend's chest, moving it slowly and tenderly lower, down to his abdomen... moving closer to his short--

A sudden drop sound quickly interrupted them.

The two looked and saw Liam Payne, awkward as he tries to grab the microphone that he knock over for some reason. He apologizes for interrupting and mentions he'll leave them alone to do their business.