Chapter 11: Start/Resume Friendship

Mike's POV

He woke up from his bed, ready to start the day.

He gets up and stretches his body. Mike stretches and he looks at the other side where the pop star is still asleep, peacefully.

'I'm glad we're friends again' he said to himself as he stretches his arms wide.

As the thought of everything bad that happened between them, it still hurt, but not as much as before. He said that the wound doesn't heal overnight, it takes time to heal and this friendship hopes to heal that damage.

He saw the man waking up. "Good morning," Mike said.

"Good morning," Liam said after waking up and staring at him stretching. Mike can tell Liam is still not fully comfortable around him.

The doctor questioned himself if maybe the pop star is still not fully himself. They may have lost contact over years but that doesn't mean he doesn't know Liam well.

Liam is probably adjusting to this, after all, he blames himself for why I left. True, I can't deny that wasn't his fault but, he himself is a part of it.

Mike was kinda pushy and wanted to rush about what they had before without thinking about what Liam would say.

As all of this goes on his mind the musician proceeds to the restroom.

Mike heads to the balcony and saw the area filled with a vehicle. He further inspect and saw Nash talking to he presumes is his assistant as she was holding a clipboard writing down everything that he is stating, adding the hand gestures.

Mike decided to change and Liam grabbed his phone and called someone. Mike didn't bother then man as he seems occupied at the moment.

"How is my lovely Bear doing?" Liam said on the phone forming a smile he hasn't seen in a while.

Liam smiled at the response of his son and proceed to talk to him. Mike finishes changing and realizes that he was staring at the musician for way too long, probably missing his smile.

Mike grabs Liam's attention whispering that he is heading out. Liam turn around to smile and said that he'll catch up with the other.

__

"Yes I need the flower bouquets to be pink and violet for this area here, then red with yellow on this part only" Nash responds to his assistant as she writes it down and the muscle guys drop some stuff.

"You seem Busy," Mike said startling Nash.

The doctors apologize. Nash state that Arfeah is in the city talking to some businessman about a possible project proposal.

"Do you need any help?" Mike ask and Nash said that he has everything under control but, thank him anyway.

Right when Mike was heading somewhere, Nash quickly called him back. The doctor proceeded to head back and ask if everything is alright?

"I just remembered that my driver won't be able to pick up Alex from his friend's house and can you call Althea to pick him up? I haven't seen her since last night" Nash replied and Mike nodded taking task.

He grabs his phone from his pocket and was about to dial her number when she saw Althea, the very person he was looking for.

He tried calling her but she was preoccupied with something.

He followed her and started to question where she was going? He followed her and saw that she is snooping to the garage.

The door was locked and she tried at the tinted window.

"What is she doing?" Mike ask... He walks to her and greeted her.

"Althea, what are you doing here?" Mike asks her, she was surprised and yelled to Mile that he had almost given her a heart attack.

"Mike I will end you don't creep up on me like that" She responds punching Mike in the shoulder.

"Sorry, Nash ask me to call you and ask if you could pick up Alex from his friend's house. He said that the driver can't won't be able to pick him up" Mike replied.

She moves her head sideways turning down the given task and states that she needs to head to the city to meet with her cousin. She then thought what if Mike drive her to the city and along the way pick up Alex.

Mike likes the idea of driving so he agreed but he needs to ask Nash first if he agrees with it.

__

"Well goodnight Bear, don',t worry about daddy. He'll be back soon and will hang out again alright, bye" Liam smiled after ending the call.

Just talking to his son really makes him happier. He heard a loud drop somewhere and Liam inspect from the balcony.

He notices that there are a lot of vehicles in the area. Designs and decorations are being placed on the house.

Liam heads out and saw Shawn and Charlie laughing in the hallway.

"Liam, the man himself is awake. Come one I want to show you something" Charlie said grabbing his attention.

He agreed and head to where they are heading, which is their room.

"I want to listen to this and tell me what can you say," Charlie said and play the beat from his phone and sang the lyrics

"You turn me on like a light switch------"

Liam enjoyed the demo song and ask Charlie that he got the song idea from a light switch?

Shawn nodded and pointed at the light switch where they recorded the sound.

"Where did you do the instrumentals?" Liam asks and Charlie replied that down the hall to the right there is a room titled music room filled with instruments.

Shawn added that Nash allowed them to use the instruments there if they want.

"If a song idea suddenly pops in your head then go there and work on it. I know we will only be here for 2 weeks but song ideas just pop from time to time." Shawn replied.

He thanks them both and Charlie said he should come with them again as they are heading to the kitchen anyway, where Zedd and the others are.

Sorry if I haven't been updating for a long time. Something really bad just happened these few weeks and it gave me less motivation to write.