C̶͒hapter̸̓ 64: Jo̸i̵n̵t Training̶ ̶B̴attles I̴V

Start from the beginning

"That scared me!"

"Midoriya wasn't able to lure them away!" Uraraka and the other two attempt to run.

"Wait! Where's Y/n?" Ashido asked.

"He probably left to find Midoriya or Shinsou." Mineta says, as he glanced around.

"Then, we'll take care of the Class B who attacked us." Uraraka declares.

---

Back at Midoriya, he continues to shoot blast at Monoma, who takes cover behind a large pipe while still taunting Midoriya.

Through the maze of pipes is where Shinsou is hiding, trying to find an opening to brainwash Midoriya.

"So this is where you're hiding." Shinsou was startled and saw Y/n standing behind him. He prepares his binding cloth and attacks Y/n.

'Crap. He found out my location. How did he even-' He recalled that Y/n has a technique called echolocation that he rarely use. 

---

"Oh! Y/n found Shinsou!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"This should be interesting." Sero says. He took a glance at Class B as they were watching closely to Y/n.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes as he stare at Y/n and Shinsou. 

"Sensei, why doesn't Tomioka remember me?"

---

Y/n strikes first with a quick thrust of his blade. Shinsou barely dodges each stab until he slips up and gets hit with Y/n kicking him to the gut.

Shinsou groaned as he distance himself from Y/n. "I know well that I won't win against you, Tomioka."

Y/n didn't respond as he's being cautious of getting brainwashed.

"Tomioka.." Shinsou dodges when Y/n strikes him again. He uses the binding cloth to ring down a pipe at Y/n. 

Y/n easily deflects it with his blade and slashes the binding cloth. "You have a Demon Quirk. It's like those demon you fought."

Y/n furrow his brows, then whirlpool forms around Y/n when he swung his sword. 

"Water Breathing, Sixth Form: Whirlpool."
(Mizu no kokyū, Roku no kata: Nejire Uzu)

Shinsou uses his capturing weapon to pull himself away from Y/n.

"They lose their memories when they became demon. Tomioka, could it be.. that your Quirk is acting up..?" 

Y/n's body ache but he remain unwavered. He gave Shinsou a warning glare as his eye pupils became slit.  "Why don't you shut your trap?"

Shinsou didn't use Brainwashing on Y/n when he respond, he just stare with wide open eyed at the ravenette's cold glare and Y/n speaks with his and an unknown voice.

Y/n shook his head and his eyes return to his normal (E/c) eyes. 

---

Midoriya continues his barrage on Monoma as he taunts him once more, "Hey, how cam Bakugou smile so unconcernedly?

He was caught by a villain, and he was responsible for ending the Symbol of Peace!

Was it even a best choice to keep Tomioka here while he had a deadly Quirk that could kill everyone!"

This infuriates Midoriya as he prepares to shoot him with another blast. However, instead a series of black tendrils suddenly emerge from his arm.

Midoriya is scared and confused as the black tendrils are unable to be stopped as they erupt more out of control. 'What is this?!'