𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Vero and I turn around and see Finn has his grip on Jackson's arm.

"You fucked Eva?" he question Jackson with rage in his voice, Jackson tried to cover his mouth but he was too late. He bit his bottom lip and looked at Finn so hard in the eyes, I grabbed the air as if that's his collar I was holding and place the fist on my lips and squeezed my eyes together. It was obvious and a few on the floor and intern heard his question to Jackson.

"Shit, I thought you knew about that?" Vero walk away from us. Fuckin hell Vero.

"Are you kidding me?" Finn asks him, still gripping his arm.

"Finn, listen" Jackson jerks off his arm from his grip and brings up his index finger to ask him to stay and listen. I already begin to walk away not wanting to hear more and deal with Finn's jealousy on every guy I've been with after him.

"I first went inside of her before she even knew you existed" I heard Jackson whisper then sprint past me running away from Finn. My jaw dropped to his responded. I looked behind me and saw Finn looking at me with madness built up in his eyes and saw other interns and nurses' jaws also dropped.

"oh you are a fuck face Jackson" I curse under my breath walking away feeling ashamed seeing by people around us.

please don't let this get to April, Oh God.

Since she's pregnant Jackson and I are not in contact anymore, plus I also started dating Drew when she confessed that she's pregnant.

I walk to the changing room for us the residents and walk in Finn banging his locker and saying something in anger. I looked around and saw April looking at them confused.

"April!" i try to catch her attention

"Will you help me with something?" I grab her arm and pull her away from the two of them and walk to the door.

"What are they fighting about?" she whispered to me

"nothing, just um about surgery Jackson-"

"Stop with your jealousy issues dude" Jackson claimed then bang his locker.

"jealousy, wait" April look back to them and jerk off her arm from my grip

"What the hell is going on here!?" She inquired, sounding frustrated listening to them fighting.

"ah, April! Here, you're little boyfriend fucked Eva before" Finn response her pointing his index finger to Jackson then me.

oh fuck me.

Jackson and I both are so done with his jealousy issue. April looked at Jackson then to me.

"Is that true?" she looks like she's going to start crying. please don't

"That was in the past before we knew you were pregnant" I explained to her. She gets it and gives me the 'oh' face. That was unexpected.

April is an emotional type of person, but I guess she doesn't have jealousy issues like Finn.

I look over to Jackson and both of us are relieved.

"what?!" Finn sounded surprised at April's reaction.

"That was in the past Finn, get over Eva already" she gives a face to him then walks out of the room.

••••

"How did you know about Jackson and I?" I ask Vero as we line up to grab lunch for ourselves.

"you don't wanna know" she claim