𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

"I'm confused at that moment. I'm not sure if I cried or I was angry. I watch him exhale his last breath in the ambulance" after telling him the naked truth that he wants to know, Eva knows he also needs to know why she saved him that day. "And to answer your question" she turned her whole body to him lying sideways.

Drew was already looking at her when she turned to him. So he lay sideways facing her too. "You have the same eyes that my boyfriend had" She looked him in the eye. Drew looked away for a few seconds blinking his eyes in understanding and nodding his head weakly.

"So basically you remind me of my dead boyfriend. ex-boyfriend" Eva finished her explanation. He looks back up to Eva again "im sorry, i didn't mean to-" he lay himself back again to the floor. "It's fine. That was seven years ago. I've moved on" She joined him laying back down on the floor. "I've moved on," she repeated, admiring the skies.

Drew is confused, he doesn't know if he's being used for Eva feeling being with her dead ex-boyfriend again or feeling bad for Eva about what happened. He can't tell if he's mad, jealous or pitiful and guilty.

While Eva on the other hand feels guilty that Drew might feel being used and feel anxious overthink that Drew will probably leave her not wanting to be her friend anymore just because he reminds her of her dead ex-boyfriend.

At this moment, both of them feel a feeling that feels nothing. These both alway confused when it comes to feelings. Eva grabbed another packet of snacks "Alright let's not keep the conversation dry and sad" she began breaking the silence. "

•••••

The next few hours they talked about Eva's surgery that she performed for the couple on the last day. He told her about his friends and family. They gave each other our opinion on what the other talked about.Eva started to feel like she needed to know more about this guy. Drew seems interested in her surgery, while she feels his friends and family are awesome. Even when she hasn't met them.

They both have their eyes to the sky. Drew reaches down to his pocket and takes out his phone. For the whole time they were talking to each other, they didn't have our phone with them. they keep it away from the conversation.

Now that's a cool person to hang out with Eva's thoughts in her head.

He pointed his camera to the sky. The shutter sound clicked, he took a shot of the moon. The moon is beautiful tonight.

After a few shots of the moon, Drew turned his phone camera to Eva. He took a picture of Eva's side profile while she was admiring the view. She heard the shutter sound, then she turned to look at him. Drew took another shot. This time Eva smiled with her teeth. Drew brings his phone down and takes a look at the picture. Eva leaned closer to him to check if she looked good in it or not.

The first shot of her side profile looked aesthetic, a few parts of the picture was the moon. Her face structure looks perfect. The next one is a blurry aesthetic, a candid Drew took when Eva turned to him. He swipe to the last picture. The picture that she smiles for. Eva looks at him, to see what he thinks about the picture. She peek from behind his earlobe. She can see that he's smiling, his cheeks raised up shows he's smiling.

Drew secretly put the picture on favourite album while Eva leaned back to where she sits. Little did these two know that they're both smiling foolishly falling in love. Drew took a few other pictures, a picture of their snacks, their apple juice box and the city view from up here. "You seem like an aesthetic type of person" Eva claimed "not really aesthetic just for memories and post on social media" he replied.

Eva picks up her phone from the ground and unlock it. she went to instagram and to the search bar. She types his name on it and looks at his followers.

3 million huh, no wonder people in hospitals even know him. She raises her eyebrows not in a surprise way.

She scrolled through Drew's page before she tapped on the follow button. His notification comes in immediately when Eva follows him. Drew looked up to the pop up notifications "Evaleighcarter" he gushed then looked at Eva squinting his eyes. He pronounces Leigh wrong, he pronounces it as 'lee' then Eva corrects her "Evangeline LAY Carter" she corrects him. "You don't have to follow back, 3 million" she bantered at him, sounding mocking him "oh please, you're my friend" he tapped on the notification then her page popped up on the screen.

Drew taps on the follow back button then scrolls down her account. Eva has seven thousand followers, which includes all her friends from different schools she went to, friends from med school and a few other friends who work with her in the hospital. She only posted a few pictures of her friend and her hanging out and a picture of her graduating highschool and med school.

"Good to know that we're friends now" smiled Eva to Drew.

•••••