𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

••••

Drew feels Rudy staring at him, he looks at him "what?" he asked, sipping his drink. "You... don't....? Rudy points where Madison points about Eva. "Oh for God's sake," Drew cursed, looking away from him. He laughs at him

"go on" Austin on Drew's other side teased and asks him to meet Eva. Drew looked at him then with his drink in his hand. Drew finished his drink in one go and stand up from his chair

"That our boy," Austin patted his back. He looked at Madelynn one last time before leaving. Then at Austin and Rudy "if these go wrong, both of your assess sleeping on the floor tonight" he said getting out from his chair "or patting your crying ass" Rudy yelled to him. Drew rolled his eyes and walked away out of their sight.

He walks through the hall looking for Eva, but she's nowhere to be found. He walked towards the entrance and swung the door open. He scanned the foyer, there's no one there other than the front desk agent, security guard.

He moved forwards to see everywhere more widely. He scanned the foyer again and his eyes spotted a woman standing holding her phone to her ears. She's wearing a silk blouse, black leather shorts and high heel boots. He walked towards her to greet her.

"Okay yeah, i'll be there as soon as i can" she claimed to her phone. Before he can even tap her shoulder or call out her name she already turns to him. Their eyes met, she still had her phone stick to her ears. Drew smiles and mouths hi to her. She smiled back to him before answering her phone "okay, yeah i know. Bye"

After she ended the call she shoved her phone in her bag and looked at him. "Hey". He wanted to hug her, but then she offered him her hand. Then when he was about to grab her hand she wanted to hug him. "Um.... HI" they grabbed each other's hand then pulled into a hug. Alright, this is awkward.

"Hey, didn't know you're here tonight" she claimed after the hug. "I didn't you'll be here either" he claimed.

"you... look nice," Drew claimed, checking on her. Eva look down to her outfit and straighten them "oh, thanks"

"i didn't know doctors know how to dress"

"ou... that was mean!" she smacked Drew's arm playfully. "I love fashion before I love medical stuff," she explained.

"How's your...?" Eva wanted to touch Drew's stomach but she didn't. Just tryna say what she's mentioning. "Oh, it's- it's good. Feel much better" he smiled at her. "Good"

"Um, you're not going inside?" he asked her. "Eh, not really. A guy came up to me wanting to buy a drink and claim himself twenty-four" she gave him a disgusted face about the guy.

"Do I look that young?" she asked with her hand gesture to her face. Drew scanned her face before answering. "yeah actually, you look like you're twenty-two"

Eva looked away nodding her head. She looked at her phone again "hey, um you haven't answered my question" Drew began. "hm?" she asked him without even looking at him.

"you wanna hang out again some time?" Drew asked her again

Eva opened her mouth and wanted to say something but nothing came up then she bit her lower lip. Her eyes squinting to the phone. "Um, I really gotta go now. i have a big surgery" she brings up her phone to show him something.

Is she avoiding me? "oh, um. okay" He replied. "Okay, bye" she leaned to kiss him on the cheeks. Drew froze as always. But this time he can feel her cheeks moving like she's saying something while she kisses his cheek. She was mouthing im sorry to him. when she walked away he stopped her "Eva!"

she turns around to face him again and gives him a ? face. He ran up to her not wanting to yell the next word that came out of his mouth. Before he even gets to her, Eva already has her phone in her hand. "alright" he stood in front of her and put her phone down from her attention.

"Can you at least give me a reason?" He looked her in the eyes. "Drew i-"

"did i do something wrong or, did i mention anything i shouldn't?"

"don't just give me a kiss on the cheek then walk away" he sounded frustrated

"Alright, alright. Here's the thing Drew. You're a good man. and I also believe you're a relationship type of man" she pauses. she place her hand on her right jawline and kinda like rub them. Drew started to feel that Madelynn was right, she's not the one.

She inhales some air and continues her words "I'm not. I'm not the good lady you think i am. and I don't do relationships. I have no time for that, okay?" she looks at him in his eyes. He can see it in her eyes that she actually meant what she said.

He looked down, really feeling sorry for himself. it feels weird, because he's not used to being rejected. "i don't wanna break your heart so i avoid you, thinking that maybe you'd forget about me"

Drew looks back up to her biting his inner cheek. Eva grabbed his hand and he let her hold it "just please don't let me enter your love world. I'll just be like the others girl who tear your world apart"

Drew nodded his head to her accepting the fact they couldn't be like what he thought they would. "Goodnight Drew" she said before letting go of his hand and walking away didn't give him a chance to say goodnight too. Eva feels the same about it. She feels bad for not giving him a try.

Tʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

••••
Part one completed