𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Drew immediately turned his whole attention to her "what?" his eyebrows knitted together not sure what she means by that. "the almost sex, it was a complete mistake" she said looking towards Drew then look down not wanting to see his confused face.

Drew gulps then slowly looks away from her. She let him down, again. "Look, I'm not.... relationship type of person. I just slept around with a guy then never met them anymore. I never felt anything for them because I just used them. I don't want you to be the other guy i'm gonna use because i know you want a relationship and i don't" she explained

"I like you, you seem like a really nice guy. a sweet one. you must be so in love when you're in love. But I'm not, it's too much to ask about being in a relationship. It's exhausting sometimes" she continues then sighs.

Drew turned to her "you think I'd be like guys who won't allow you to even like a man picture? being friends with a guy?" he asked her. "no- that not what i meant"

"I mean it- it's too much commitment and trust and all the crazy stuff that I'm not good at" she claimed again.

"Then let me teach you," he turned to her.

"what?" she asked, a little bit surprised as butterflies filled up her stomach. "Let me teach you, let me lead us in the relationship then we'll go through it together" Drew turned his whole body sitting facing her.

"why won't you give me a chance?" he added

"because.... we're not even close you barely even know me" she reasoned looking away.

Drew grabbed her hand that she had rested on her legs. "I wanted to, I haven't seen you in my future but I wanna try, why don't you?" making Eva look at him

"I can't-" she slowly let go of his hand.

"no, I'll let you think about it" he stands up from where he sat and offers his hand to her. "Let's just get some sleep" he added

Eva didn't grab his hand, instead she looked up to him with worried eyes still not agreeing to Drew. She did think about having another relationship with a new person, but then she'll always get flashbacks to what happened in the past. Jose was a tragedy, Finn was a mistake and there's more that makes her stop getting in relationships. Her last relationship was with Finn after she's been single for two year. It's been almost a year now since Finn.

Drew on the other hand really wanna try, he saw something in her every time they met. Something telling him that he needs to know her. Drew has always been a loving man. A man who fell in love with the right person may be at the wrong time. Most of his relationship was healthy because he treated them right. He knows how to love and what love was supposed to look like. He's a gentleman. Eva still can't see that in him. When Eva still couldn't agree with him, his heart shattered a little because he really wanted to get to know her. and the kiss, he thought it meant something.

It was wrong that Eva lived her love life by seeing the past events she went through. She knows it's wrong and she knows she shouldn't, but sometimes things can't be forgotten easily. She's afraid that Drew might turn out to be the Finn vol-2. he was nice to her when they first met, when they become closer he asks her to be his girlfriend, she says no and then he forces her and ends up cheating on her.

When she didn't grab his hand, Drew dropped his hand and sighs. "we can start hanging out then we get to know each other then maybe we'll fall in love"

Eva shot her eyes to him "no, now that's a pretty big word to use. don't use that word" pointing her hand to Drew. She was right, love is a big word. Love means respect, loyalty and trust. A lot of people made love look ugly and hard but love is actually beautiful.

"alright then, maybe we'll started to like each other" Drew added

"i already like you" Eva admitted

"but not the way i do" Drew

"C'mon, I'll walk with you back to your condo" he jerked his head to ask her to stand up and offer his hand for her to hold.

She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. Eva is a few inches shorter than Drew, he had to bow his head to look at her. Eva couldn't let herself look at Drew because she doesn't wanna give him hope when she's not hoping for something big like getting in a relationship.

Drew realized Eva actually really was not ready or wanting to be in a relationship. He feels like he's forcing her to be with him and that's not okay, he might hurt her and himself. He pulled her into a hug and wrapped his arm around her neck.

Eva is surprised a little when he hugs her, his touch gives her warmth and butterflies. She felt a little calm and relaxed, less worried. Eva slowly brought her arm and wrapped them around Drew's waist. Drew kisses her head "sorry for forcing you" he feels bad. "I won't force you if you don't want to," he added and tightened his grip.

Eva brought her head up to Drew admiring his beauty. Drew gazed down at her and their eyes met. Behind the glazing blue eyes of his, there's a buried feeling that he has kept for a long time to start a new relationship. And he wants to be in one with the girl that he's holding right now, Eva.

Eva tip toe and place a sweet kiss on his lips. Drew leaned down to her and kissed her back. It was just a short kiss, but it meant something for Eva. in case you can't wait for me. She overthinks what if she took a long time to think about it and Drew gave up waiting for her. When Eva pulled back she tightened her arm around his waist again and leaned in his chest. Drew did the same and rested his chin on her head.