𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

time skipped....
I put on a cropped black cropped top, a green pastel hoodie on top of it and a denim jacket on top of everything. It started to get really cold in New York right now. It's November already. I wear a baggy jean to match the three layer top and a pair of white nike air force one that has a little bit of stain. Underneath everything I wear a black hot lingerie that Jackson incited me to wear incase things get in the right way. Okay Avery relax.

Jackson already went back to his own apartment before I was getting ready. When the clock showed 6:30pm, I grabbed my purse and phone then walked out of my condo. I locked the door and jumped in the elevator. As it brought me down to the foyer, I waited for a few more minutes on the couch not wanting to go out yet because it was super cold.

Not long after, my phone buzzed and a notification from Drew popped up.

I'm here! right in front of the big door.

alright I'll be right there in a second i replied to his text and immediately went to search for him.

He was right, right in front of the big door. I spot him and wave before walking to his car. He owns a ford f series. damn, a truck. I opened the door and stepped in his car.

"hey" he greets me with his massive smile planted on his face. cute and hot oh Lord.

"hey" i greeted him back making myself comfortable in his car. He drives off as soon as I put on the seat belt.

"so..." he began to talk. I look at him from the corner of my eyes then turn my whole head to him.

"Please don't ask about last night" I shook my head to him and let out a little chuckle

"i wasn't" he joined me laughs. I threw my head back to the backrest

"it was so weird and i wasn't touching myself. It was a lie I was-" I stopped when I looked over the rear view and saw Brooke, Mackayla and Odessa at the back seat with their jaws dropped looking at me.

my mouth stays open, not finishing my words. I slowly look away from the mirror and blinking my eyes twice. I closed my mouth and pressed my lips together. I rested my elbow on the door holder from the inside and brought my hand to my forehead, rubbing them a few times then bringing them down to my under nose between the nose and lips.

"I'm sorry," I said, big enough for them to hear it.

"I'm sorry" again I said bowing my head down with my head supporting my head and looking towards Drew.

you didn't tell me you brought someone else riding with you i mouthing to him. He just covered his mouth not wanting to laugh at me.

"I'm so so sorry, I didn't know-" I turned to look at them behind me then Odessa cut me "oh it's fine, he caught me lacking with my girl before" she claimed.

I'm sure she just tries to keep it less awkward. I gave her my oh face and nodded my head. I look back to the street biting my lips feeling embarrassed.

Drew just smiles while driving, I smile too but in embarrassment. Arriving at the cinema, he parked his car not far away from there and we all got out of the car.

The girls got out before Drew and I did. I let them out first because I wanted to talk to Drew. When they're out, just leave me and Drew alone. He turns off his car and turns to me.

"you okay?" he asked. I was already looking at him. I sigh before replying him "alright that was awkward, um im sorry"

"for what?" he laughs.

"for the- that- the touching myself part. it was a lie, i was...." I gulped before continuing my word. before i get to say he already said it "having sex?" he asked me.

I gulped again as I took in a deep breath "yeah" I admitted. I'm afraid he might don't want to be my friend anymore because he seems to like me. It's hard looking for a guy like him who can take my sarcasm.

"Well, do I know this guy?" he ask again.

"no, you don't and you don't have to. it's just a one night stand anyway" i explained to him about the one night stand guy looking down at my hand.

"good then i have a chance to be your boyfriend" he claims lifting my chin to look at him with his finger.

wait, did he just- im surprised when he said that and feel butterflies in my tummy.

I look him in the eye and we both stare into each other's. I saw his eyes move down slowly to my lips. I already can feel the tension, I get goosebumps all over my body. We both lean in to close the gap between us then get interrupted by a knock on the window.

I quickly pulled back away from Drew then grabbed my handbag with me. "Are we ready to go?'' We both heard Brooke's voice from outside the car yelling to us.

I nodded to her then got out of the car. Before closing the door close in front of me, i look up to Drew also standing outside the door looking up to me with his phone pointing at me. "Say cheese" he exclaimed then a flashlight flashed to my face.

I wasn't expecting that, but I didn't flinch. I'm built for this, I wanted to be a model when I was kid. Not until my parents forced me to get into medical school.

I laughed to him then closed the door, he also closed his and walked over to me. He joined me by my side walking to the cinema.

"How are you so perfect even though I took a candid?" He looked at my photo that he captured and then showed it to me.

He wasn't lying, I look pretty in the picture. When we are now in front of the cinema, the girls have already left us, they went in early. When we got in, they were already booking the seat for themselves and waited for us to book ours.

While scanning the screen to book which seat we're going to, we wanted to sit next to the girls, but their row seemed to be full.

"Take the seat behind me, please . I don't want to see anything else" Brooke said.

Imma be honest, Brooke is my favourite Starkey for now. She's cool. Drew and I make eye contact and just agree to what she recommends to us.

Drew pays for everyone, which kinda turns on. It's like a big bro bringing all his sisters out and paying for everything they want. They are lucky to have Drew.

Time passes....
After the movie we went to grab some food at a Mexican eatery. We took a couple pictures together for memories and video. We met a few fans og Drew who wanted to take a picture and ask him to sign for their belongings.

Odessa was also pretty famous, they also wanted to take a picture with her. Mackayla, Brooke and I just stand there waiting for them. I also helped them to take a picture a few times. After grabb dinner we went to a bar.

It's not even midnight and Mackayla is already yawning, then joined by Brooke and even Odessa. Drew and I were enjoying our cocktail and beer. That's why we weren't really sleepy yet. I saw them yawning and leaning into each other from across the bar where Drew and I sat.

"Aw, look at the babies. They're sleepy" I look at their direction to let Drew see them too. We both weren't drunk, I just call them babies because they are younger than the two of us.

I walk towards them leaving Drew at the bar "hey" i tapped their shoulder slowly which wakes them up softly

"let's go back home" i said. Their eyes seem too heavy to be open, but Mackayla forced her eyes wide open "we booked a cab already, we're waiting" she spoke.

"Wha- Drew can send you, i mean you guys probably back to the same-"

"Eva" Odessa stopped me. I look at her handing me a small bag. "What's this?" I asked her.

"Just give it to Drew. we'll be fine with the cab, go have fun with him" she jerked her head to Drew's direction.

"He wants you to be with him tonight" Brooke claims between her yawns, "what do you mean?"

"Oh- that's our cab" Mackayla's phone started to ring "alright bye" she said and grabbed Brooke with her. "Wai- ugh" I groaned wondering what Brooke meant by what she said.