𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

When she pulls back still being in his embrace, Drew brings his hand up to her cheeks and nuzzles her into a kiss. She kisses him back carringly as she lean closer to his body. She begins to wish they don’t have to go on a date just to start what she thought already. But she thinks it’s a must to have patience in love. When Drew pulls away he asks her “ready to go?” with a smile on his face. 

“Absolutely” she claims, giving him back the energy he gave. 

Before leaving, she went back to her condo to get her shoulder bag and find a vase to put the flower in. She couldn’t find one, so she grabbed a starbuck trenta size cup, filled it with tap water and placed the dahlia in it. She placed them in her living room next to her balcony sliding door. They also take a few shots of pictures for memories. 

Getting in his truck, he opened the door for her and closed them as she set herself in the seat. Walking to his door, he smiles so hard making his own cheeks hurt. Eva is also pretty excited since her last date a year ago. 

She likes how he waited for her and never asks if she already made her decision about giving a try for a relationship. Everytime they hang out last week, he never once asks anything about relationship. 

When he gets in the car, he turns on the engine and drives off. On their way to their date, Drew noticed Eva playing with her own hand often, she rubbed her thumb with the others and even cracked her knuckles. 

She had her shoulder bag on her lap and she’s looking out the window, hoping there’s something she would just shove in her mouth right now. At home, she didn't feel so nervous until she stepped in his truck. 

Drew placed his left hand opening them on her right thighs letting her let her own hand slide in his. Eva looks down to his hand as she feels something on her right lap. She looks up to Drew who’s focusing on the road. 

“You’re fine” he took a glance at her then back to the road. She slowly slid her finger through his and they both locked in each other's hand. He rubs his thumb to hers giving a little chill and relaxes to Eva. 

When she began to feel comfortable and not nervous like before. She asked Drew where they are heading and he replied asking her to wait and see for herself. 

“Date?” Drew asks her to look in her direction while at the traffic light still holding her hand and the steering wheel in the other hand. 

“Date” she clarifies with a smile making Drew smile back at her. They both lean into a kiss before the traffic light turns to green. 

Arriving at the destination, he turned off the engine. For the whole ride she didn’t let go until she got out of his truck. Drew did the same and they both walked together to the restaurant Drew ordered the reservation. 

He didn’t tell her where they’d go, but Eva knew where they were going since she's been living in New York halftime of her life. But she doesn't really know exactly which restaurant Drew is bringing her. 

As they make a turn to a building a big sign of a Chinese restaurant glowing above the entry. A dimple smile appeared on her left cheeks feeling excited. She looks up to Drew squeezing his hand in her gripped "you remember" she babbles. 

"of course i do" he leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

They shared a sweet kiss just like the kiss they had that night when Eva thought he wouldn't wait for her any longer. Drew didn't think of anyone around them when he's with her. He didn't care if there's fans of him spotted them or what. He just wanna be with her and only have his attention on her. 

When they walked into the restaurant, they went to the counter to ask about the reservation he ordered yesterday. The waiter greeted them with a smile and brought them to their table. It was a table for two right in the corner of the restaurant. 

Walking to their table, Drew speed up his walk to one chair and pulled it out for Eva. 

"such a gentleman are you?" Eva teases him. He bowed and went to his chair after Eva sat on hers. 

They order their food and drink then wait for them. There's a lot of other family, couples and group friends in the restaurant that night. 

Half an hour enjoying their food and a few talks, jokes and riddles with each other like they finally feel like a normal couple, no fans of Drew asking pictures or candid them from the outside restaurant since their table is next to a large window. 

It was pretty fun for them because it's not awkward anymore. They both talk to each other like best friends even though they have only known each other for 3 month. Eva feels comfortable around him and she has nothing to worry about. 

Drew knows he should just be himself around her, because there’s something in her making him want to be himself instead of acting like the other person he is to the world.

After the dinner they walked out of the restaurant and walked to his truck. Again, he opens the door for her which she hopes that habit of him being a gentleman would last forever. 

Driving back home to send Eva, Drew asks her "so, how's your night?" 

"date with you? horrible. You talk too much about your prom date" she jokes making Drew jaw dropped in dramatic way

"you ask me about it" he fought jokingly

"but not your prom date, i ask about your prom" she corrected him and he rolled his eyes. 

"okay, and you joke about me in season one outer banks" 

"you look… cute. and a little funny" she let out a little laugh.

"so…. um, I've been thinking about it" Eva began after the conversation they talked about. "what?" he ask

"I'll be your girlfriend" she let out and Drew  a glance at her then back to the road and couldn't help but smile as the butterflies come alive 

"but. in one condition" she adds, making Drew sit straight on his seat like he's being focused on what she's about to say. 

"you need to ask first, obviously" she gives the duhh face. 

"i thought we already started dating this evening when i pick you up" 

"but you didn't ask"

"i did before, should i ask again?" 

"yes Drew!" she claim in cold tone. "you know what maybe-" 

"aaa, okay. fine" he slowly drive his truck to park it on the sidewalk. As he park the car he unbuckle his seat belt and turn his whole body to look at her. 

"Evangeline LEIGH Carter" he pronounces the Lay louder than the other making sure she listens to him not pronouncing her name wrong again. 

"can i be your boyfriend?" he gives his left hand for her to hold as a yes answer. 

 Eva darted her eyes to his who's already looking at her and thought he asked if he could be my boyfriend? 

She thinks it's weird but she fell even more for him. She feels it's charming and more loving to ask her if he could be her boyfriend than asking her if she could be his. It shows that he wants to be hers. Her heart melted making her lip frown with aw and she grabbed his hand nodding her head. 

Drew smiles grow wider then they both lean in for a kiss. Both of them smile onto the kiss knowing they both now own each other "which book did you get that line from?" she asked him teasingly, remembering Eva he read lots of novels. "lot's of books" he replied

She doesn't feel bad that he stole that line from a book, she feels better that he would use that line to make her his. Drew feels he's accomplished his mission to get the girl he tried to get a few weeks ago. He's not just trying to get her, he also wants to get to know her better and spend his days with her. It's been years after him being single, for the first he liked someone after years. 

He doesn't wanna spend his love on her for fun, but for real like how he always has been to his ex before.

••••
"𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑦 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒"
𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜!!