𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

3 days later....
I had a day off only for a day, so all I did that day was just lay in my bed searching Drew Starkey on google. I look like a creep, yeah.

I watched one short film of him and Rudy on youtube. Not gonna lie, he's cute. He is hot in the short film, but for me mostly cute. For some reason I don't know why.

That night I dreamed about him immediately. Really weird dream. The next day I got back to the hospital for my normal shift.

For the past two day without seeing Drew, not even text makes me forget about him a bit. Plus our hospital got pretty busy in the ER with two school buses crashing into each other.

Drew was out of my mind until a 17 year old boy came into the ER with his girlfriend. He was fine, just several cuts at his leg, but his girl was dying.

When they arrived at the ER, I took her case. I brought her into trauma 2 and did everything I could. She ended up dying because her whole system was shutting down.

When I back off from the table and call the time of death the boy runs immediately towards his girl and performs cpr himself.

"What are you doing? Help her!" he yelled at the us doctors. A resident that was with me tried to take him off his girl, then I stopped the doctor. I ask them to give him some time. That boy reminds me of myself.

Tonight is Chase's birthday party. I skipped his birthday party for 2 years already. I can't skip him this time. So after I finished my shift, I went back to my condo and got ready.

Chase said it'll start at 11pm. I had a few hours before going to the party, so I decided to take a nap for a while.

After a few minutes of sleep I was woken up by my alarm that I set, I grabbed my bag and car key and hopped in the elevator.

I wear a white silk blouse and pleated leather shorts. I added a purse with me, a necklace and a black platform high heel boot matching the outfit.

I took a few pictures of myself in the elevator mirror. When the door slides open in the basement I walk to my car and drive off.

Arriving at the venue I park my car and get to the private room that Chase told me.

When I walk in the dining room, Chase and his family are already there. I walk up to them and greet them.

Not long after the room started to fill with his friends and other cousins that he invited. I didn't really know who Chase invited, I was playing with our little cousin. Not really playing. I hate toddlers.

After that I went to the bar and got myself a drink. I talked with my other cousin there since I don't really know Chase's friend. While enjoying my cocktail, a guy came up to me. "Hey" he said in a flirty way. "Hey," I replied.

He looked kinda young, like twenty-two or something. He has brown eyes and black hair. and... he wears a suit? "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, pointing to the bar and claiming the seat next to me.

I look at him squintting my eyes "um, first of all, I'm not sure if you'll pay because Chase already paid for all drinks. Second of all, how old are you?" i ask him sipping my drink

"i'm twenty-four" he claim. he give me the face that he thought he's fit for me

He ordered his drink and I took one last sip of mine. After drinking the cocktail, I place the glass on the bar.

"alright then i'm out of your league" i fix his bow tie make it straight in the middle.

"I'm twenty-seven" I smile at him and walk away.

I widened my eyes "ugh" I groaned. walking away from the bar, I grabbed my phone from my purse and I suddenly ran into a woman.

her purse fell from her grip. "I'm so sorry" I picked her purse up for her.

"oh it's fine, i didn't see you either" she said. I look up to her and recognize her face.

"oh, aren't you friends with Chase?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm Madison, Bailey." She offers her hand to shake mine.

i grabbed her hand and shook them "you must be Dr.Carter" she claimed. "Eva, please" I asked her to call me Eva.

thought that I was dreamin, when you said you love me.. My phone rings Frank Ocean Ivy. I flipped my phone to see who's calling.

Dr.Hunter Malik

Ouh. I looked back to Madison again "it was nice to meet you, but i gotta go now" i brought my phone up to show her i need to answer the call

"nice to meet you too" we hugged. I walk outside the room and answer the call.

third party's pov:
Drew was drinking with Chase and the others, then Madison joined them. She took a seat next to Drew

"Hey, i met Eva on my way here" she tapped his shoulder and pointed towards the way she came.

"Ouh, um" Drew didn't know what to reply to her so he just nodded to her.

He looked towards Madelynn sitting next to Chase. She was already looking at him then she looked away and talked with Chase.

Drew still doesn't understand what Madelynn tried to say that day. Madelynn never cares about anyone he likes, she'll always like every girl he likes. But Eva this time?

••••