𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

We were still holding hands when he drove me back to my condo. After fifteen minutes' drive, we finally arrived at my condo complex. He offers himself to walk me up to my door and I nod to answer him. Arriving at my door, I unlocked it and got in.

Drew has been having his arm wrap around my neck then down to my hip securely walking to my condo. I like this. I love how he makes me feel he wants me when his hand is on my skin. We had a good time on the date. The ride will probably be my favorite, we should have recorded that moment.

When I close the door, Drew picks me up and throws my body to his shoulder with random animal sounds he made like little kids. Cute I thought to myself. He wrapped his right arm at both of my thighs, it gave me a little goosebump.

I burst into laughter and play along with him acting like I'm getting attacked by dinosaurs and yelping jokingly. He joins me laughs and walks toward my living room, then he slowly lays my back on my cushion. "oh god" I tried to catch my breath after laughing so hard and my heart pounding by his touch.

His stomach was in-between my legs, he lay himself on top of me. His head was resting on my chest, I know he can feel my heart beating faster. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I placed my hand on his back, messaging his muscle slowly. We could stay like this all day long.

"oh.. this feels good" he groaned as he tightened his arm around my waist. He raises back up from my body and supports himself with his hand on either side of me. His lips meet mine and I place my hand on his cheeks. He begin to slide in his tongue in my mouth, gently caressing mine. His hand move down to my waist sliding them in my shirts. He slowly lift them up and i raise my hand to let him take them off completely. He pull back from the kiss and take off his own shirt.

Our lips reconnect back as he throw my shirt then his on the floor. His hand begin to work the claps on my bra and I run my finger in his hair. His kiss turn into possessive as they become rough. He slide the bra off me as again he pull back from the kiss. This time he stare at my bare breast then to my eyes. "Wow" he claim with a shaky breath.

He then briefly presses his lips back on mine and kiss them hard. I love this, him being possessive even though it hurts a little. His hand make its way to my trousers. God, that was a bad idea to wear flare leggings on a first date. I thought to myself as he pulls back from the kiss and slide it all the way down to my leg and throw them to the floor again.

Before he lean back down on top of me, his eyes travel all over my body which make me a little embarrassed or maybe flustered. "God, you're so beautiful" he claim then again his lips on mine. This feels too fast, is it? His mouth makes its path down to my neck, then my collar bone and then he softly glide his tongue across my nipple. I moan to it.

His hand found the hem of my panties and pulled it down all the way down. I move my hand to unbuckle his belt and he slide them off himself. He take out a packet of condom from his back pocket and put it on. His lips never leave my skin, they remain on every inch of my body.

As he slide in unexpectedly hard, I let out a little whimper when it felt a little hurt. He gave in the second thrust making himself groan as he pulled away from the kiss and buried his face to my neck. I had to arch my back to lessen the pain I'm in when he's inside me.

I place my hand on his back digging in his skin as he keeps going. He keeps thrusting harder and deeper. It hurts but I like it. He kisses my neck and his thrust begins to move faster. He moved to the other side of my neck as he saw the mark he left on her right side. I shut my eyes to avoid myself crying.

Thrust by thrust he keeps going faster, a single teardrop falls from my eyes then a moan escapes my mouth and he groans to my neck. The pain starts to turn to pleasure as he keeps going. He backed off from my neck to look at me and his movement turned into halt. I look him in the eyes and realize he saw my tears.

"hey, hey. you okay?" he asked me and caringly held my face in his right palm wiping the tears away. "yeah, it just... hurts a little" I tell him "keep going, i can take it" I add with a grin.

He's still looking at me and i know that look. His guilty thinking maybe he's hurting me. It does hurt but this type of pain he gave shouldn't be an issue or reason for him to feel guilty about. "are you sure? you know i have no rush on this we can wait-" I stop him by placing my palm on his cheeks and nod my head in certainty. We look into each other's eyes for a few seconds then lean into each other for a kiss back.

They shared a good time and ended up in Eva's room. Finished the sex, they both laid on her bed looking up to her ceiling breathing heavily. "care to join me shower before bed?" Drew asks her.

Eva turn her head to look at him in surprised because none of the guy he ever been with ever ask her that after sex, not even Jackson. "Yeah, good idea," she said, then moved closer to him and kissed him again.