𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

•𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐•

a month later.....
"two cups of iced coffee please, Eva" She ordered a coffee for her shift tonight. After paying she went to sit across the counter at the tables for two. Eva got the night shift tonight in the ER.

While waiting for her iced coffee, Drew and his brother Logan were sitting next to her. Eva had her hair down that time making them don't quite recognize her and Drew's now have platinum hair.

It's been a month since Eva left Drew standing alone at the foyer letting him go. That sounds dramatic, but it's sad because they wanted to be with each other but they're afraid that they might hurt the other.

Eva has always been in hospital for the past month. She spends most of her time doing charts and studying just to forget about Drew. Some of her friends there felt weird watching what she was doing.

she didn't tell Vero about what happened, she kept it secret for herself. She feels like it's not important to talk about. plus they weren't that close, they only hung out in the hospital.

Everytime she lets her mind clear, the first thing that'll come around is Drew. Always Drew. She doesn't know what she feels about him.

She will always be the one who finishes her work because she can't stop doing her job or else she'll be thinking about Drew. People was right when they say 'the one who walk away will miss the other the most'

Drew on the other hand hangs out with a lot of his new friends. He's also working on a film right now. He makes new friends and never really thinks about Eva anymore.

Doesn't mean he never thought about her. He does sometimes, but not that much. Drew sometimes only thinks of her when he looks at the scar on his stomach in the mirror.

He was disappointed with what Eva did a month ago. He also feels like it's the right thing to do. Maybe she is not the one for him.

Everytime he thinks of her, he gets this weird feeling. It's not really butterflies or something else. He doesn't really know how to explain the feeling.

But there is something that he feels making him want to try again. it's the feeling that tells you maybe if you wait a little longer, feelings.

Drew still kept the picture of Eva that he took in his phone. He still kept it on favourite album.

Madelynn and Drew get along again like before. They didn't fight about anything anymore after Eva left. the other also didn't tease him anymore because he already tell them everything and they feel bad for him.

now, some of Drew's friend thought Eva is a bad person because she breaks their friends heart. Chase doesn't know who to speak up for because he know Eva don't date after what happened with Finn.

That evening while waiting for her iced coffee she heard someone talking and laughing sitting next to her and she feels like she knows who it is.

She tries to see the person in the corner of her eyes. She can't really see who it is but he has platinum hair. Completely platinum and buzz cut. Do I know anyone who's completely platinum hair? She asked herself. She shakes her head and tries to forget.

Drew and his brother on the other hand laugh and talk about a picture they took while visiting places in New York. Logan looked over Eva, he recognized her face.

Drew shows Logan the picture that he took of Eva, he also told Logan about her. He kept looking at her making sure it's actually her. "Can I have your phone for a while?" He asked Drew, grabbing Drew's phone from the table. "yeah sure"

Logan put the phone in front of Drew's face for it to scan face ID and when it unlocked he pulled it back to him. He went to photos immediately and tapped the favourite album.

He scrolled through the album looking for the only picture of a girl he kept in his favorite album. While looking for it he took a glance at Eva again. Eva can sense that he's looking at her. But they don't know each other.

Drew also noticed what Logan was doing. "What are you looking for?" he asked, turning his head to the girl next to her then back to his brother. Drew didn't recognize Eva because her hair was covering her face from the side.

From Logan's sight, he can see her clearly. After finding the picture, he scanned it then he looked at Eva. Blatantly. Drew looked at Logan, he snapped his finger. "you're making people uncomfortable, stop"

Eva feels that maybe something is bothering him about her. So she dropped her phone to her lap and turned her whole body to Logan. "hi, do you need anything?" she forcefully smiled at him.

She didn't look towards Drew, she only looked at Logan. Drew turns his attention to Eva who's just speaking up. He knows exactly who that is when he hears her speak. Logan wanted to show her the picture then Drew cut him.

"no, it's just. you're the girl in this-"

"Eva?" Drew turned to her. When she heard someone call her name that is not from the barista, she slowly turned her head to the person next to her. As she recognized the face "Drew" she exclaimed.

"i- um" She stuttered looking at him. Logan knows well what he's doing. Eva... in his thoughts. First time Drew ever mentioned her name. Drew only told her about this girl and showed him her picture but never her name, only her maiden name Dr.Carter.

He also mentioned she's a doctor. "I didn't recognize you earlier" Eva checked Drew's new hair. "you've gone fully... platinum" she widened her eyes to his platinum hair. Drew ran his hand in his hair nodding his head to her. Not letting Drew reply anything "did someone break your heart?" she added.

"You apparently," Drew replied to her. "Was it a bad idea to kiss on the cheek?" She laughs. Logan's eyes widened because Drew never mentioned anything about kisses on the cheeks. Drew eyebrows raise, he smiles in pain at Eva and sips his drink awkwardly.

The silence was too loud to handle, Logan covered his mouth not wanting to laugh at his brother. Eva laughs slowly, goes silent and she looks away. She looks back to Drew and Logan. She sucked-in her lips making them disappear then let it out slowly "I shouldn't have mentioned that part, should i?" she pressed her lips together .

Drew sighs "yeah. you shouldn't" he claims looking at his table then to Logan who's trying so hard not to laugh. Logan then tries to steady himself and offers his hand to Eva.

"Hi, I'm Logan Starkey" he introduced himself with a smile on his face. Eva grabbed his hand and shake it oh the brother, so hot "hi, im Evangeline Carter" she smiles back to him

Eva remembered a few things about Logan when she hung out with Drew that night, he mentioned a few things about him.

"so.. you're a doctor?" Logan asks her, squinting his eyes. "yeah.. um how'd you know im a doctor?" Eva asked him then the barista called out her name for her drink.

Eva!!

She turned her head to the counter and saw a woman holding up her drink looking for her. "Hold up" she said to Logan.

While Eva grabbed her drink, Drew and Logan on their table started cursing at each other. Drew slapped Logan's hand "don't mentio-'' Logan brought his finger to Drew asking him to shut up "relax brother"

"Only kiss on the cheeks huh?" Logan laughs sarcastically at him. "oh shut up" he pushed Logan's fingers away from his face.

When Eva's back Logan quickly tries to answer her question "my brothe-" Drew stopped him by kicking his legs under the table. They give each other glare then back to Eva "you're the doctor to save my brother. Of course i wanna know about you"

A few minutes ago, Logan set an alarm on his phone when he knew that's the girl Drew has been talking about for the past month. He wanted to give them some space to talk again. He's a supportive brother.

His phone started to ring like someone was calling him. He flips his phone to act like he's looking at who's calling him. "gotta take this" he shakes his phone to them.

Drew saw the alarm notification his eyes widened 'don't' he mouthing to Logan. He shakes his head to him inconspicuously. Eva nodded her head to Logan not knowing that it was an alarm not a phone call.