𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"no, i wanna transfer back to Mercy West" i fought my father standing up from the chair

"look-"

"Are you gonna talk with me as Chief or as my father?" i place my hand on his desk and look at him in the eye, he sighs

"Eva, i get it that everyone around you just can't stop saying that you're chief's daughter" he begun

"no you don't get me" i take off my hand from his desk and turn my back facing backward to him. I look back to him

"Did you walk around this hospital and everyone saying your parents are very successful surgeons and only think that I became a doctor because of you two?"

"no, you don't"

"i had to walk through all those words while working"

"how do i get a chance to prove that i'm more than Chief daughter?"

"i don't want people to say that i only come here cause I'll get a better treat since the chief is my dad"

silence, i breathing hardly, almost crying. He looks up to me and look away back

"you're one of the best here Eva"

"stop with the compliment, help me how to prove people that i'm not only a chief daughter"

"you don't need to prove anyone on what you capable of, mum and i are proud enough for how far have you come"

"Now you go back home as I know your on-call shift has ended. Take a rest and think about it again"

I stood up from the chair and walked angrily out of the door. I almost bang the door too loud. Some of the nurses around heard it and stared at me. I just walked away and didn't care about them. Get in the changing room watching everyone leaving. I walk to my locker to change my clothes and take my things to go back home. Vero laying on the bench reading her medicine book. She's one of the other residents that have been close with me since I transferred here.I changed my scrubs to grey sweatpants and white cropped tank top with a vintage white tee on the top. I banged the door as I finished taking all my stuff that I brought back with me.

"woah, relax!" i heard Vero sounded clearly shocked

I turned to look at her, and she changed her position to sit down. She look at me looked scared

"you good?" she ask me

"you think? dad won't let me transfer back to Mercy West" i walk away and she follow from behind

"Well good, then I still have friends. People around here just ugh, pathetic"

Vero doesn't get along with others like how she's with me. Sarcasm will always be there when she's around. In my eyes she's actually kind. She's a friend that you'll ever want to have. She just doesn't really know how to get along and hates people. Some other reason why we've been so close is, both of us don't enjoy holidays. Like Christmas, New Year. We don't do those things. We also hate people. For no reason honestly. We don't enjoy talking to people. There's like the slightest things someone did really pissed us off. We do talk with a few people that we just met, only if they look interesting to talk to. Both of us are known as the smart bitch. I'm not that smart, but Vero, that bitch is a fucking robot. Like she got this system in her head that makes her remembered and knows everything. And 'what speciality she chooses?' fuckin Neurosurgeon.

"yeah good for you" i mock her

"It's good right that you stay?"

"if you went back to Mercy West they will probably talk shit about our hospital"