𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

My eyebrows quickly knitted together. Is he talking about Drew? I ask myself. "um, no, why?" I adjusted my backpack bag strap.

"he's hot, fully blonde or platinum- are they the same colour?" he asked me. i think before answering him

"honestly i don't know" we stepped in the building as the automatic door slid open for us.

"anyway what about the hottie?" He rested his right arm around my shoulder. i stopped my walking and grabbed his finger and lift them up from my shoulder and throw them behind my back "you sound sooo gay right now" my face grimace to him and walk to the elevator. I don't know how he knew about Drew, he must be in the coffee shop but didn't talk to me.

I know he's behind me thinking back about how he calls Drew hottie sound clearly weird. I heard him running towards me and I got in the elevator when it slid open.

"i am not gay" he pointed his finger to me standing next to me behind everyone in the elevator. I just look forward to not looking at him. Everyone in the elevator turns to him, they all look at him in a shocked way. Obviously a surprise if he's gay because that man is really flirty with woman. no gay sign at all.

When he realized everyone's attention was on him, he looked at everyone "what?" He sounded uncomfortable with their eyes watching him. Getting out of the elevator we both walk to the residents call room and change to our scrub.

Im wearing a black inner and sweatpants with short tight underneath while getting to work. Basically what I wear everyday to change to my scrub easier. While changing to my scrub, about to put on the top, my phone buzzed from my backpack. I reach my hand in there and search for my phone.

As I bring them up to me, a notification from an unknown number text me.

so, when will you be free?

he asked me without saying hi or something. I smiled at the notification then put on my top scrub and tapped the notification to text him back then save his number.

Eva: Wednesday probably

I saved his number and got ready to work. I have a full shift in the ER today and tomorrow. Since it's Halloween, a lot of people did several stupid things that hurt them just to dress up.

•••••

It's not that busy yet in the ER, so I did my charts and checked on my patients that I need to. While doing my charts my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and checked the notification.

okay then, Wednesday

Eva: What are you tonight?

mike jagger 😎

Eva: How are you, Mike jagger? 😂

just wear a few of his iconic costume

Eva: Huh, alright then. Hey, I gotta go. See you on Wednesday!!

alright I'll see you later

my eyebrows knitted together so hard when he said see you later. What does that even mean? I don't know. After texting I put my phone back in my pocket and did my job.

Vero came from across the ER slowly walking towards me. She thought i couldn't know she's here but i have sixth sense, i know when someone's walking towards me. Before she even gets to the pit, "what do you want Vero" i speak up to her without even looking at her. She stops her movement and rolls her eyes then she walks to the pit resting her elbow on the counter.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked me, clicking her pen in her hand. "When did I smile?" I asked her, still focusing on my work. Before Vero could even answer me or ask again, Jackson came out of nowhere slamming his charts on the counter.

"since when did Annabelle's mummy smile" he laughs. wha- I stop my writing on the charts, Vero looks at him then i look up to him. "I'm sorry?" I wonder what he just called me. Vero and I keep quiet when he laughs.

He slowly stopped laughing when he realized that we didn't laugh with him too. "oh, forgot to tell you your new nickname," Vero said. I looked at her "Annabelle's Mummy?" I raised my eyebrows and kept my eyes the same size, showing the really? face.

"Yeah, because you're scary like Annabelle with your devilish smile, the adult version of Annabelle," he explains. I look back to Jackson not responding him anything I sigh. I look back down to my charts "get out of my sight" then he walks away and Vero laughs.

For the past year being in this hospital, I've been only close with Vero and Jackson, other than them yeah friend but, still they couldn't really want to be my friend they just thought it's cool being friend with chief daughter and head or neurosurgeon could get them scrub in with me. That annoys me so much working here. so does Jackson, The Avery. Vero on the other hand is basically a bitch, but we both lived with sarcasm that's what makes us close.

Drew's pov:
After texting Eva, I put on my costume and meet up with the others. It feels weird to talk to her again, but I gotta admit she looks amazing. I haven't told the others about me meeting Eva at the coffee shop, only my siblings know. I was actually surprised when she said she missed me. She's honest, and not even scared to admit she missed me. It's hot. The way she looks me in the eye when she talks to me, really turns me on.

Halloween this year wasn't like the past two years. We from the outer banks cast celebrate them together, but this year only me and my other new friend in new york.

three hours later....
After celebrating Halloween at my friend's house, Odessa and her sister kidnapped me and Luke. They said they got a surprise for us. So we got back to them. They asked us to change our clothes to normal outfits so we did. later then they blindfold us, even place a headphones to our ear and brought us to a place

As I felt the car stop and they turned off the engine, someone grabbed my hand and led me out of the car. We walked to a place, they unblindfolded us. It was a horror house. We walked around a lil bit, then we decided to grab some food. After ordering my food while waiting for it, I was playing around with Luke. We were dancing around in the dark.

While I was dancing like a total idiot I accidentally stepped on a pretty big rock which made me slide towards an iron bench on the side of the walkway. And what makes it look worse, I slide my arm on an iron piece that was sharply planted on the iron bench.

"shit!" I mutter. I can see everyone's attention turn to me. I pull up my hand from the sharp piece and look at my arm. "you okay?" Odessa asked as she turned on the flashlight on her phone.

"oh my god!" her sister gasped as she saw my arm with the flashing light. I looked over my arm and saw my arm was cut open pretty big by the sharp piece. "Oh my God" I whisper. Blood didn't really stream down my hand a lot, but I was bleeding.

"What the hell happened?" Odessa asks in worry. I look down to my leg and see what I stumble at. there's a fist size of rock on the road. "I stumbled by the rock," I explained to her. I heard my order was called and asked one of them to help me pick it up.

I ask my friend if they have clothes to stop the blood. Odessa took out her small towel from her backpack and handed it to me. I quickly wrapped it around my hand tightly. I wasn't that surprised or some kind of traumatized reaction because I've been worse than this.

After they grabbed my drink we jumped in the car and drove to the hospital immediately. The blood stopped it bleeding for a few seconds and I took a bite from the food I ordered and drank a little. I'm starving and really thirsty walking in the horror house for an hour.

Eva's pov:
The ambulance starts to bring a few patients for us to repair them. I was checking on a patient that came in an hour ago before I heard one of my interns call my name.

Vero was on my other side stitching up her patient, we both turned to my interns slowly. I gave her a sign to speak up. "there's someone looking for you at the pit" she claims pointing her hand to the pit.

Vero and I both then look over the pit who's looking for me. Without a second thought I saw Drew standing there with a towel with blood wrapping around his forearm resting them on the counter. "Drew?"

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞"
𝒔𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚! 𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆!! 𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 🤍