57

The effects of the drug Rindou gave you changed and now you felt like floating. Your mind goes from hazy to sharp and vice versa every few seconds. It really messed up your thinking and you were more reckless than ever.

At the time you were so close to Ran, you had slipped a little something in his pocket. You found it in Rindou's drawers and at first you couldn't even make out what it was. You knew Rindou was a little more off than the others but you've never thought he would have a tracking device.

Rindou had it attached to an ankle bracelet and it took you forever to take it off to use for your own agenda. Since you knew they weren't going to take you to their meeting because of what happened with Mikey, you figured you should do something on your own to follow them to their meeting place.

You were all dolled up, driving one of Rindou's cars to the location you had on your phone. While on the road, you blasted the speakers with your favorite song and sang while driving.

It was already sundown so there were less cars on the streets, giving you as much space as you needed. When you arrived, you grimaced a little at the place. There were a lot of people inside and the music was loud. Granted, it was a 'happy place' for party people so it should be loud and packed.

You turned off the engine and climbed out of the car, fixing your outfit and hair right after before walking over to the doors. There was a line but you couldn't be bothered at all to wait so you went straight to the front, the people there glaring at you as you pass by them without a care.

The bouncer did a double take on you after seeing the tattoo on your chest and he immediately let you in without a word. It was a good thing that Kokonoi gave you a dress that showed off you Bonten tattoo.

Guys tried to flirt with you but as soon as they noticed your tattoo, they disappear like thin air. Girls were either scared or jealous, rushing away like the guys or whispering to their friends behind your back.

After a while of searching, you spotted a familiar pale blonde undercut walking away at the top of the stairs.

"Mikey!" You yell happily before running after him.

You didn't care that you were wearing stilettos, you just wanted to get to him as soon as possible. Being away from him for so long made you realize that no matter how many mistakes he does or how big they are, you will always care and love him the same.

"Surprise! I came here all by myself since you guys forgot to bring me." You say as you hugged him from behind, emphasizing on the word 'forgot' in a slightly passive-aggressive tone.

"Hm?"

You lean back a little with your arms still around him as he turned to face you. The guy had the same hair as Mikey but they looked nothing alike.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." You mutter, starting to take your arms off of him but he wasn't letting you.

"Sorry? You don't need to apologize, darling." The guy grins, his eyes darting to every part of you. "What's your name?"

You tell him your nickname, hoping that he would let you go. His eyes sparkled and the corners of his mouth curved upwards like he had hit the jackpot.

"You scent is very alluring, darling. Mind if I keep you for a little while?" He asks, his thumb caressing your cheek.

"Sorry, I need to get to someone and—"