50

The Bonten executives were freaking out about you not answering them calling out for you outside your room. It was already two in the afternoon and you still haven't had any meals yet. The biometric lock wasn't working, much to their annoyance.

"Get that taken down." Mikey says to Kakucho who immediately got out his phone to call one of his men who was responsible for it.

As Mikey calls out for your name again, Kokonoi starts to stir beside you. He flutters his eyes open and furrowed his brows at the commotion.

That's when he realized where he was and what he did before falling asleep. Kokonoi instantly snaps his head towards you, his eyes softening at your sleeping figure. Just a few hours ago, after going at it until daybreak, you passed out and he cleaned you up but before he could get himself cleaned and dressed, he passed out as well.

The door handle jiggled, immediately taking Kokonoi's attention. He knew everyone would be pissed with him if they see him there beside you after trying to open the door for hours now.

"Shit." He mutters to himself as he got dressed in last night's clothes. Kokonoi made sure he left no evidence of him being there, even spraying your own perfume all around just so it could mask his.

Slowly, he opens one of the doors to your balcony and closes it again. Kokonoi was a bit apprehensive about his idiotic plan but he'd rather jump from balcony to balcony just to avoid triggering Mikey's dark impulse.

After a long, difficult journey of frantically trying to keep himself from falling to his death, he finally made it to his own balcony. The glass doors were locked but he didn't care and just forced one to open just so he could get in. Letting himself fall back on his bed, he sighed. Just before his eyes started to close again, Kokonoi smirked and thought about how amazing last night was. Risking his life was definitely worth it.

"Get out of my room!" You yell with your eyes closed, wanting to get more sleep.

"But, princess, you need to eat." Takeomi says, crouching beside the bed to level his face with yours.

"It's almost three in the afternoon and you haven't even had breakfast." Kakucho adds from behind Takeomi.

Mikey was beside Sanzu, both just watching you silently. Ran, Rindou, and Mochi were at the foot of your bed, the three looking around your room inquisitively.

"Do I look like I care? I want to sleep goddammit." You mumble, burying your face against your pillow.

Sanzu wasn't having any of it so he walked over to you, threw the covers off, and pulled you out of your bed only for you to drop on your knees because your legs felt like jelly.

"Leave me alone!" You yell, pulling your hand back and grabbing the covers before curling up on the carpeted floor with it over you.

"Why is she being like this? I thought you said she was alright, Sanzu." Takeomi says, standing from his position.

"Well, I wasn't really sure......but at least she's here now, right?" Sanzu mutters, frowning at the thought of you still hating them.

"Get me her food." Mikey commands, Mochi immediately going out of the room to get it from the kitchen.

As soon as Mochi got back with your food on a tray, Mikey sends everyone out and places the tray on the floor before sitting beside it. He looks at you and he slowly reaches his hand out to take off the covers. Once he did, you open your eyes to glare at him.