1

You find yourself back again after some time. It hasn't been long since you've seen them but it somehow felt like forever. You were excited and nervous at the same time, not knowing how they'll react to seeing you after you left.

Mikey's last words to you rang inside your head, making you feel a little better. Bonten will always welcome you so you didn't need to feel nervous at all.

Even though you knew how much you meant to them and how important you were, it seems that they're avoiding you. Wherever you looked, you couldn't find them anywhere. They weren't even in their headquarters.

You still had your cards and keys, given to you by Koko and Ran before. The apartment Koko gave you was still yours and you had enough money in your account to live with for the rest of your life.

Everything is fine but at the same time it isn't. Without them, life is just so....empty.

You stood in front of a motorcycle shop, your head filled with thoughts of Mikey the first time he took you out on his motorcycle. That was also the same night he took you under the stars.

"Are you okay, miss? You seem to be quite flustered."

You feel your body jolt a little at the sound of someone's voice. The person chuckles softly at you and you notice he was shirtless.

"You want to come inside? You've been standing here for quite some time." The guy says, walking ahead slightly. "Inui Seishu, by the way. You can call me Inupi or any other nickname you prefer."

"Oh...then.." You stumbled over your words, making him smile. "L-Lead the way, Inupi."

Inside, you see a guy hunched over beside a motorcycle. He had black hair, shaved at the sides and a jacket with the shops name at the back.

"That's my partner, Ryuguji Ken. He prefers to be called Draken, though."

You nodded, eyes fixated on the dragon tattoo on the side of Draken's head. He finally notices you and gets up, cleaning his hands with a towel before walking over to you and Inupi.

"Hey." He greets you with a grin. "Looking for a motorcycle?"

"I'm here to buy breadsticks." You deadpanned.

Inupi turned his head to you abruptly, surprised at what came out of your mouth. You didn't expect yourself to let out such a sarcastic response.

Draken snorted before laughing out loud, slapping his knees with his hands multiple times. You sigh in relief, almost thinking he got offended for a second.

"I don't think he has ever laughed this much in such a long time." Inupi muttered beside you.

"Is that a good thing?" You ask nervously.

"Of course, it is." Inupi chuckled. "Heaven knows he needs a good laugh."

You smile a little and just stayed silent. Draken had stopped laughing by now and he was just grinning, probably still thinking about what you said earlier.

"Do you know how to drive one?" He asks, walking over to the motorcycles at the side.

"Oh, I—"

"I could teach you, if you want." Draken cuts you off as if he already knew what your answer was gonna be.

"You should take up the offer." Inupi spoke up. "This is the first time he has ever talked this much to a girl again."