47

I JUST VISITED THE TIKTOK ACC THAT HAD NAKED BONTEN RAN AND SAW THEY TOOK IT DOWN?? LMAO I STILL HAVE THE VID WITH THE FULL PIC

______

"Sanzu—"

"Oh you still remember me? What a fucking surprise!" Sanzu laughs dryly, shaking his head at you. "So was it him? Was it Mitsuya you fucked—"

"Who I fuck is none of your business, Sanzu." You cut him off. "And no, it wasn't him so you better leave him alone!"

"It doesn't matter." He replies as he grinds his teeth, placing his forehead on yours. "You're still dating him so I'll get rid of him."

"Don't you dare touch him, Sanzu." You warned him, glaring up at him as you dug your finger against his chest.

"He took you from me!" Sanzu yells while holding your shoulders tightly. "I'll kill him, I'll—"

"Don't you want me to be happy?"

Sanzu stops talking at your words and he felt his chest tighten. He immediately embraced you tight and buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"Weren't we happy? Weren't you happy with us?" He whispers, his voice cracking slightly. "Weren't you happy with me?"

"Sanzu, I have to get back to—"

"Shut up, don't say his name." He says firmly before placing soft kisses on the side of your neck. "Please, just come back to me. You know I love you so, so much."

"Sanzu—"

"I'll fucking kill him if you go out with him again. I'll fucking tear him to shreds if you keep dating him." He mutters as he grips your waist tightly, pushing his body against yours.

"If you kill him, I'll hate you forever." You tell him seriously but he merely chuckles at your threat.

"You can hate me as much as you want. I'd rather have you hate me than let another man have you while I suffer." He whispers as he trails kisses down to your collarbone while his hands sneak their way up your thighs.

"Stop it, I'm serious. If you touch one strand of his hair, I will leave and never come back." You tell him as you try to ignore his hands and lips on your skin. You were more concerned about Mitsuya's safety.

Sanzu clicks his tongue and pushes you on a table beside a bed that had a dead body as a decoration. "You'll leave? Don't make me laugh, you love it here. Just come back to me, I promise I won't do anything to that guy."

Your hands squeeze his arms lightly as he continues to leave kisses on your bare skin. His touches were light despite his aggressive tone and you could feel yourself slowly losing to his touch.

"Please just come back to me, princess. I love you, you know that. I'd never touch another girl. If I did, I wouldn't be chasing you." He mutters as he cups your cheeks to kiss you.

You could taste a hint of liquor on his tongue and you figured he had a drink before following you here. At that moment, you begin to think of how he knew where you were. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the things they gave you had trackers on them, the bracelet and the ring.

"Leave him, leave all of them and be with me. Come back to me." He whispers huskily as he presses his body against yours. "I can burn the whole world for you, I can kneel for you."