39

Yuzuha's mine 🤨

Also, you know that song called Girl Crush? I'm just asking, I don't mean anything by it 😗

______________

Morning was a bit awkward especially since you and Hakkai have been ignoring each other's presence since waking up. Yuzuha finds it odd but she didn't question it.

As soon as you finished showering, you dried yourself and put on the clothes Yuzuha gave you to wear for the day. It was very stylish but it showed a lot of skin. Nevertheless, you wore it without complaints.

You volunteered to wash the dishes after breakfast, giving more time for Yuzuha to pack her things. You didn't know where Hakkai was but you didn't have to wonder for too long, feeling soft fingers tracing your back.

"Wha—"

"So this is what he saw..." Hakkai mutters, eyes glaring slightly at the tattoo on your back that you keep forgetting. "You gave him hope even though you knew he never had a chance with you."

"No, Hakkai, I didn't—"

"You are such a bitch, you know that?" He cuts you off with a dry laugh. "I thought you were nice but you're actually not. Stop messing with people's feelings."

"Fine..." You say with a laugh of your own. "I am a bitch. And because I'm a bitch, I won't stop playing with people's feelings. I mean, why should I stop? I'm a bitch, right?"

"You—" Hakkai scoffs angrily.

"I am gonna be..." You drawled, trailing your fingers along his chest. "...the best bitch there is."

You were still mad frustrated with Bonten, yourself, your life. Your head's a mess and you just wanted to forget about everything for a while.

And that's why you pulled Hakkai by his collar and smashed your lips against his. He didn't even take a second to respond. Your tongue danced with his, both of your eyes closed to feel the sensation. He had his hand behind your head to pull you closer to him while you slung your arms over his neck.

Hakkai then carries you, surprising you for a second. Then he brought you to the counter and laid you there. His soft fingers caressed your cheek as he shoves his tongue down your throat, making you moan.

As soon as you made a sound, the two of you snapped out of it and you immediately pushed him off.

"Shit."

"Fuck."

Neither of you said anything to each other. When Yuzuha walked in, the two of you pretended nothing happened and Hakkai excused himself to go to the toilet which frustrated Yuzuha because they were supposed to go already.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and Yuzuha got up to open it with you right behind her. To your surprise, the door opens to Kazutora who was wearing a plain white shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. He had his hair down today, framing his face.

"Good morning. Chifuyu's still asleep so I figured I should come and get you." Kazutora says while looking at you. "You wanted to come by the shop, right?"

"I'm here too, you know?" Yuzuha chuckles, rolling her eyes at Kazutora who instantly apologized. "It's alright. I get why you had all your attention on her. She's a stunner, right?"