25

Mitsuya's eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips several times as if he was asking permission to kiss you. It was so tempting to actually kiss him yourself but you didn't want to seem too eager. And what if you read him wrong? What if he didn't actually want to kiss you? What if he was just asking himself if that just really happened?

You were just staring right into his eyes, watching them grow a shade darker each time. With your lips so close to his, you could barely hear anything other than your own heartbeat.

"I-....I want to kiss you but..." He starts, eyebrows furrowing slightly. "You're already with someone else..."

Now it was your turn to look confused because as far as you know, you're not actually with someone. Not one of the guys from Bonten has officially asked you to be their girlfriend so technically you weren't exactly in an exclusive relationship.

"But I'm not with anyone...I don't think I know what you're talking about—"

"Does Haruchiyo ring a bell to you?" He asks, narrowing his eyes slightly. "It hurts more that you would actually try to lie to me, you know."

Your lips parted a little, remembering the tattoo on your back. He must have seen it earlier when he suddenly stopped zipping up the dress. And maybe that's why he asked that odd question.

"I'm not exactly in an exclusive relationship with him...it's kind of complicated but Haruchiyo and I aren't together." You try to explain, feeling even guiltier. Why are you even trying to tell Mitsuya all this? If Sanzu knew about this, he'd be livid.

"Then prove it to me." Mitsuya whispers, his eyes flickering down to your lips once more. "Prove me that you're not with him."

"H-How?"

"Kiss me."

There was a moment of silence, your mind going blank before you reached up to cup his face with your hands and slowly pulling him down to kiss him.

Mitsuya kisses you gently as if he was afraid any more pressure would hurt you. He was quite gentle with his tongue too but that only added more to the tingling sensation you felt.

The two of you were too distracted to notice the footsteps coming closer and so both of you were caught in the act.

"Hakkai!" Mitsuya exclaims, covering you from Hakkai with his own body. "Don't you know how to knock?!"

"I fucking did! You were too busy making ou—"

Mitsuya grabbed the closest thing which happened to be a pack of wet tissues and threw it at Hakkai, causing him to cut himself off with a scream.

"Woah, woah! What's going on here? What's Mitsuya making?" Kazutora came in with Chifuyu beside him.

"A baby! He was about to make a damn baby!" Hakkai yells out after falling to the side to avoid what Mitsuya threw at him.

"What are you talking about? Why was he—"

"Oh."

"Oh."

The two stared wide-eyed at your figure, still under Mitsuya who seemed to have forgotten to get off of you. By the time he did get off, it was too late as they already had gotten the wrong idea.

"It's not what you guys think, I just tripped." You say calmly to appear more believable.

"And I just wanted to stop her from falling on her back." Mitsuya adds, the two nodding.

"Damn liars..." Hakkai grumbles, getting up from the floor and dusting himself off. "You two were making out when I came in."

"Well..." Mitsuya trails off, glancing at you. "...we were indeed making out."

You hit Mitsuya's shoulder and widened your eyes at him for what he admitted. It wasn't exactly in your plan to tell the whole world you had willingly kissed anyone outside of Bonten.

"But we weren't about to make a baby!" Mitsuya quickly adds again. "We were just kissing!"

"Who was kissing who?"

Draken along with Inupi came in as well. As soon as the two saw you, they froze. You were the only girl there so of course it had to involve you somehow.

"I didn't know you guys were coming today..." Mitsuya sighs.

"You said to come any day as long as it's not four days until the wedding." Inupi pointed out, his eyes never leaving yours.

Just then your phone rings from Mitsuya's work table since you left it there before trying on the dress. You quickly brushed past the guys and went to answer the call.

"Hey, just checking up on you again. Are you alright?"

You felt relieved to have been saved by the awkward moment by a phone call but you didn't let it show in your tone or else you're going to sound suspicious.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm actually in Mitsuya's shop right now since I'm trying on my dress for Hina and Takemichi's wed—"

"I'm on my way, princess."

Ran felt extremely uncomfortable knowing that you were in Mitsuya's shop. He didn't even know if you were alone with the guy or not. Just thinking about it makes him nauseous.

It's a known fact that Mitsuya Takashi was and always will be the pacifist of Toman, technically a 'good guy' and a 'gentleman'.

In Ran's opinion, you were better of with a guy like Mitsuya but he wasn't having it. You already told him that you love him and that was enough for him. He might not be capable of changing into someone like Mitsuya but he knows he can at least try to be good enough to have you.

You didn't even have to tell Ran about the address, he already knew. It didn't take him that long to get there too since he was in a rush. While driving, all he could think of what would've happened if he didn't call you again.

"Is this what you're going to be wearing?" Ran asks as soon as he arrives, ignoring the guys and walking straight to you. "You look beautiful, princess."

"Thank you." You smile up at him before turning to the others. "May I use the changing room now?"

"Of course." They all say, stepping out.

As you got inside, they drew the curtains and patiently waited outside. You were having trouble zipping down the dress but you hesitated on calling out for help. No name was safer than the other and you wished the girls came so you wouldn't have this problem.

If you call out Ran, you'd definitely make the others feel uncomfortable and Mitsuya will probably get upset that you didn't call for him instead.

On the other hand, calling Mitsuya instead of Ran will make Ran upset too and you also didn't want that. You've known him and been with him the longest. He had given you all that he could, showed you care and affection.

"R-Ran? Can you come help me, please?"

Ran smirks at the other guys who turned to glare at him. Mitsuya was the only one that stared right at the curtains as if he was looking at you, his brows furrowed and eyes a little darker. He knew whatever you two shared earlier will be kept a secret from anyone in Bonten and he didn't quite liked that.

Nevertheless, he stayed calm and collected. It wasn't the right time and he knew that. Eventually, you'll come to realize how horrible Bonten actually is and you'll leave them on your own. At least that's what he hopes.