31

Despite their busy schedule, Bonten managed to come together just the day before Christmas to prepare everything. They all decided to celebrate it all together with you and luckily you had presents ready for them.

The guys were very much aware that you had to spend time with your friends and family as well so they cleared everything for today. Everyone, except for Mikey, was busy decorating the newly renovated headquarters. The tree was already up and also the lights. Sanzu was the busiest one since he liked to be part of everything.

"Are you guys even Christians?" You ask them curiously. They certainly don't seem like the time but who are you to judge?

"Does it matter?" Takeomi responds with a chuckle.

"Christmas is always so fun." Kakucho spoke up, staring at the newly lit Christmas lights. "The songs, the children, the snow..."

"Not to mention all the food." Mochi laughs, slinging an arm over Kakucho's shoulders.

"We like celebrating but if we're all being honest, we're just doing this for Mikey." Kokonoi speaks up from beside you. "He enjoys it the most."

"That would explain why Sanzu's been breaking his back to prepare all this." You mutter softly, looking at all the decorations. "I'm starting to think he's actually not that into me."

"Sanzu's always eager to please Mikey. It's almost scary how far he'd go for the boss." Kokonoi replies, bringing you closer to him. "Will you come with me to the balcony for a minute?"

Curious about what he might want to say, you nod and you two head over to the balcony where you guys could overlook the city.

"I don't mean to sound like I'm making you hurry but are you close to choosing?" Kokonoi asks as soon as he closed the glass doors.

You bit your lip and looked at the streets. There was absolutely no way you could choose soon and there's also the possibility of not being able to choose ever. How could you? They all treat you well.

"Hajime, I don't think I can ever make a choice..." You whisper, hoping he heard you.

"Then, don't."

Kokonoi cups your cheek and turns you to face him. He was looking at you like he was begging you about something.

"I don't want you to choose. The chances of you choosing someone other than me is high so I'd rather have you like this than not have you at all." Kokonoi mutters before letting out a shaky breath. "I'm sure the others feel the exact same thing."

"Then should I tell the others that I don't want to choose? How will this even work?" You chuckle nervously. "I-I'm s—"

"Mikey's not in his room or anywhere in the building!" Takeomi yells as he opens the glass doors, interrupting you.

"What?! Where could he be?" Kokonoi asks, rushing inside with you.

Mochi and Sanzu were on their phones, busy calling every member of Bonten whilst the Haitani Brothers and Kakucho tried to track Mikey down using their laptops.

"One of the guys saw him driving past Shibuya!" Mochi announces, gaining all the attention.

The Haitani Brothers got up with Kakucho and everyone immediately rushed to the doors. You went with them as well but as soon as they realized you were right behind them, they stopped to turn to you.