46

Okay so I don't want to make a lot of announcements on my mb so I'll just say this here.

WHO THE FUCK DREW THE NAKED BONTEN RAN HAITANI BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND ALL BUT I DID NOT WANT HIM TO CURSE MY EYES LIKE THAT. I JUST WANTED A NORMAL PHOTO OF HIM STANDING BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUCK???

Proceed.

______

"I can't believe you agreed with him!"

"Hakkai, you said it was fine with you!"

"I know I said it but that was before!"

Hakkai finally stops pacing around and looks at you, his chest heaving up and down. You were dressed in a beautiful dress made by Mitsuya himself and the color just complemented your skin tone. It was a surprise gift for you that he made right after getting your measurements for your dress on the Hanagaki wedding.

"You look beautiful, by the way." He says with a soft look, albeit with an angry tone.

"Thank you, Hakkai." You grin at him and felt more conscious about what you were wearing.

Of course, you had gotten all dolled up thanks to Yuzuha who was more excited about your date with Mitsuya. Even though Hakkai has denied all allegations about him liking Mitsuya in more ways than one, you had convinced Mitsuya to let him tag along because you thought everyone would like that. But now Hakkai was freaking out and he seems conflicted over something.

"I don't know if I'm..." He spoke softly, his lips forming a frown. "I don't know if I'm nervous because of you or because of him..."

"Hakkai, what are you even trying to say?" You laugh a little but then shut up when he cups your cheeks with his warm hands.

"You were wrong that night..." He whispers as he brushes his thumbs against your cheeks. "I kissed you because I wanted to kiss you. It had nothing to do with anyone else."

"But...Mitsuya—"

"I'm not gay!" Hakkai cuts you off angrily. "I just...I just look up to him so, so much and maybe it's gotten to a point where it's different for others."

"You...you look up to Mitsuya?" You ask him to make things clear.

"Yes, I look up to him and that's why I—"

"But he's shorter than you." You cut him off, making his eyebrows furrow. "You're taller than him. Why would you look up to him?"

Hakkai clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes before playfully shoving your face with one of his hands while you laugh at his reaction.

"I was being serious for once!" Hakkai says in an annoyed tone.

"Come on, it was funny." You grin at him sheepishly and soon enough a grin breaks out on his features as well.

"Alright, fine. It was kind of funny." He admits and you playfully jabbed his side with your elbow. "Stop it!"

"You whine so much, you big baby." You tease him which he didn't take well.

Hakkai takes your wrist and pulls you to him, making your body crash with his. He absolutely hates it whenever someone calls him a big baby. The words reminded him of a time when he wasn't strong enough to defend himself and had to rely on others.