22

You thought about it for a few seconds before making up your mind. What's so bad about dancing, right? It's not like it could harm you.

"Deal!"

Your eyes were uncovered and Kazutora's face appears in front of you from behind, all upside down. You've never actually spent time alone with him but he was always around and you could tell he was a nice guy. He owns a pet shop with Chifuyu, for heaven's sake!

"Hello." You two say at the same time before giggling.

"Great, another guy to look out for." Mitsuya mutters to himself.

"I don't think you should worry about Kazutora." Hakkai tells him. "You should worry about those Bonten guys."

"Yeah, they're seriously suspicious as hell." Inupi butts in. "Always clinging to her and keeping her in their territory."

"You guys think she needs help with getting rid of them?"

"I dunno...I think she enjoys being with them."

"But the way they treat her—"

"And I don't think she's in a relationship with any of them." Mitsuya cuts Inupi off.

"Well, Mikey's definitely smitten with her." Draken mutters distastefully, remembering that disastrous night.

"And she talked about them too, right?" Inupi whispers.

"Yeah, she always looked somewhat hurt." Mitsuya sighs and shakes his head. "Forget about that now. We're here to cheer her up, aren't we?"

"You're right." Draken nods, leaving first to greet you.

"Draken!" You got up and hugged the tall male, him hugging you back even tighter. "How are you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. "Yuzuha told Mitsuya here that you looked kind of down."

"I'm sorry for being a burden." You took your arms off of him but he didn't do the same so you were still kind of pressed against him. "You guys are probably busy and I just had to—"

"Stop talking." Draken laughs and flicks you on the forehead. "It's nighttime, what could we be possibly busy about?"

"Well, you guys should be resting since you work all day every day." You pout, rubbing the spot he flicked. "I don't really have much friends so I could only call Yuzuha and Hina."

"You know you can always call me anytime, right? Be it day or night, at three in the morning or two in the afternoon." Draken spoke softly with a warm smile. "You can always count on me."

"Thanks, Draken." You gave him the same smile before turning to Mitsuya and Inupi.

"Hi." The two greet you at the same time.

You giggle, finding their expressions a bit funny. They looked so awkward like you almost caught them doing something you shouldn't know about.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!" You exclaim, walking over to hug them both. "I missed you guys..."

"Little missy, you owe me a dance!" Kazutora walks over to you and gently took ahold of your wrist. "Let's go!"