53

The guys have said there will be a small celebration held for you at the bar Rindou gave you. He also informed you that the spa, hotel, and restaurant were all doing great and all the money they earned were in your bank account.

Since it was your celebration, you decided to invite your other friends. Mikey didn't mind or more like he didn't give you an answer when you told him this. Well, it wasn't like you were asking for permission.

Just a day before the celebration, you get a call from Draken who said he wanted to talk to you in person about something. You told him to text you the address where he wanted to talk and immediately got dressed.

Draken had a solemn look on him as he stared up at the sky. He asked you to meet him at the place where you found him before and now you were there.

"Sorry for calling you abruptly. You're probably busy." He says with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, no! Not at all, actually." You say while shaking your head. "I was actually just sitting while on my phone."

Draken hums and turns to the sky once again. "I wanted to talk to you about someone..."

"Let me guess...Mikey?" You smiled softly and watched as he instantly turned his head to you with his cheeks and ears all red.

"Wha—how did you....?" He mumbles before sighing and scratching the back of his head. "I guess I just wanted to know how he's doing..."

"You should ask him yourself, Draken." You urged him on. "I would love it if you guys reconciled."

Draken smiles sadly before looking down. "I don't know if we can ever go back to the time when everything would be as simple as that."

"You know him better than anyone else. I'm sure he'd be touched if you ask him how he's doing." You let out a breath and looked at the clear sky. "I told you, you should come to my party. It'll make me the happiest to see you with Mikey again, Draken."

"I...I tried to talk to him before....but he changed...for the worst..." Draken frowns, his eyebrows furrowing as he remembered that time. "And when I talked to him while you were there, he was like a different person....he was more...calm.."

"Well, if you want to talk to him...I'll be there too." You tell him, nudging him playfully with your elbow. "I'll be like your guardian angel or some shit."

Draken lets out a laugh and then there was silence after that. After a couple of hours, Draken drove you back to Bonten's headquarters where the guys were waiting for you. They get really nervous whenever you leave the base without informing them where you're going.

The night of the celebration came and nobody held back on the drinks. The girls surrounded you, eager to know what the celebration was for and of course since they already knew about your involvement with Bonten, you told them it was a celebration for you having completed your rushed training.

"So you trained with each of them, one at a time, sunrise until sunset..." Yuzuha starts off. "...and nothing spicy happened?! I don't believe you!"

"Yeah, it's weird that nothing dirty happened with all the tension and the sweat..." Hina adds, sharing a look with Yuzuha.

"They were all so serious, I swear! I couldn't even joke around until the last day." You say honestly.