35

You found Rin just watching something on his phone but as soon as he noticed you, he quickly puts it away.

"Hey, are you ready to open your presents?" He asks and you walked towards him confused.

"Presents? What presents?" You ask.

"Your Christmas presents, you dummy. You haven't opened them yet." He chuckles, standing to pinch your cheeks. "Sorry about what I did earlier, that was rude of me."

You furrow your brows and tilted your head. "What do you mean? I don't—oh...."

Rindou laughs and nods his head. "Yeah, 'oh'."

Being reminded of what he did to you under the table got your cheeks heating up and suddenly, you can't look at him in the eyes anymore.

Rindou smirks at this, loving your reaction. He loves being dominant and right now, he could feel he's the one in control.

Your head was tilted upwards and before you knew it, you felt his lips on yours. The kiss was soft and slow but less than a minute later, it had turned into a heated make-out session. Just as his fingers brushed your arms, you opened your eyes and snapped out of it.

"Wait..." You say breathlessly as you push him away. "The presents..."

Rindou smiles before chuckling. "Of course, the presents..."

The two of you went to the living room, you being the first one to leave his bedroom since you couldn't handle the atmosphere anymore.

You first opened Takeomi's gift and it was a simple black box. Like literally just a box. Upon careful inspection, you realized it was one of those boxes that you had to figure out the puzzle before you could open the secret compartments.

Mochi's gift was a weighted blanket that could be heated up. And there was a card inside the gift box too, telling you to take care and keep yourself warm during cold nights. Simple but sweet.

Kakucho's gift was a kindle, containing all your favorite books and then a box full of your favorite mangas. The box was huge and pretty heavy so you had to ask help in getting it to your room later.

Kokonoi's gifts were a lot. Perfumes, dresses, bags, jewelries. It was almost as if Kokonoi had bought a whole store. You wouldn't be surprised if he actually did, honestly.

Ran's gift were a bunch of real guns and knives. They all looked customized, with your name at the side along with Bonten's emblem.

Rindou's was just a bunch of papers.

"What the hell..." You mutter as you read the prints carefully. "No fucking way."

"You like my gift?" He asks from beside you with a smirk on his lips.

"How am I supposed to run all of this?!" You ask him with a nervous laugh.

Rindou had given you a spa, a hotel, a restaurant, and a bar. One is already too much and he gave you four.

"They're going to run themselves, don't worry." He laughs, placing a hand on your knee. "And there's also these things called employees, that includes the managers."

"I don't even know what to say right now, Rin." You shake your head at him.

"Then don't say anything and just give me a kiss?" He suggests.