~DabiHawks~

I don't like the feeling of being a caged bird. I can't do anything to fix it because the hero commission won't let me go. They have been forcing me to do what they want since I was a kid. I've never known the feeling of freedom. I can only wish for a feeling that is foreign to me.
Ever since the commission told me to infiltrate the league I've been getting closer to all the members. They are always smiling and they are so carefree. I wish I could laugh like I do with them on a normal occasion.
I like hanging out with Dabi the most. When I'm with him I get a feeling that I really like. He always makes me smile even when we argue. He opened his arms to me and I felt warm. I like this feeling and I never want it to go away.

The commission ruined my happiness yet again. They told me if I didn't kill the members of the league they would rip off my feathers and kill my mother(Idk I'm making stuff up). I reluctantly agreed to do it. My life felt like it was falling apart and I haven't even done anything yet.
I arrive at the base. Dabi immediately sees something is wrong and asks if I'm ok. I look at him, with tears streaming down my face. And I shake my head no and apologize. He looks concerned. His anger soon turns to anger as I sent one of my feathers through newer league members. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HAWKS?!" He asks. I don't want to do this. I send a feather to the rest of the league members, my friends. But I stopped the feathers right before they pierced them. I fell to the ground. "I don't want to do this," I say but then I look up to the grimacing Dabi, "I can't do this." He looks at me with a questioning glare. "I love you, Dabi. I love all of you. I'm sorry," I say and walk out. All the members still alive followed me but I stopped them right before they got outside. The assassin, the commission sent to tear my wings from my back if I failed, approached me. He grabbed me and pushed me onto the ground, forcefully. Dabi screamed my name. I looked up and smiled. I mean the assassin was only gunna rip my wings off. This was going to be painful.
I was expecting excruciating pain from my back but instead I feel a sharp pain go through my back. I looked down and I saw the little bit of my chest that was off the ground had a sword through it. I couldn't move. I hear the league screaming. Then I started to feel the excruciating pain I expected. Those mother fuckers were never going to let me live.
When I felt my back get lighter I knew my wings were no longer there. But I couldn't really care about those when everything was going numb. I hear the league members running towards me. Yea that makes sense since I have no strength or wings left my feather must have stopped working. I hear the assassin say, "this is the price of the hero letting you live. He knew what was at stake and I'm just a debt collector." I could hear footsteps walking away.
Then I felt like I was being lifted off the ground. "H......wks.........an......hear.......e!!!!!??????" I think Dabi is calling to me. Is he holding me. I want his warm touch. I cough a lot before I can finally get his name out of my mouth. "Keigo.....m......here......ease.......stay........wake." I want Dabi. I want to apologize. I am able to get out one last thing before everything stops. "I....love....you."

MHA Ship angstOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara