~Dabihawks~

In this world, when you become 15, two names show up on your arm. One name represents the love of your life and the other represents the one that ends your life. However, there is no way to tell which is which.That problem didn't affect me though.
   When I turned 15 I only had one name show up on my arm, the name of my childhood best friend that had died. I guess that makes him the love of my life, but I don't know who will kill me. It hurt knowing we'd never get to spend our life together but I tried to move on with my life.
   I ended up becoming the number two hero. I have to fight villains at least twice a week. But one day the commission has me go under cover into the Lov. I have to get information about the villains and their plans. I don't really like being with the villains all of them make me uncomfortable, except Dabi. Dabi has a comforting aura around him and he can always calm me down.
   I once tried to see the names on Dabi's arm but his burn marks made them illegible. He got mad at me for trying to look.
   After a long time with the league Dabi and I ended up dating, we both agreed to do so until he met his soulmate or killer. And I've become comfortable being with the league. I did stop talking to the hero commission after I realized I was in love with Dabi. For some reason he reminds me a lot of Touya.
   The hero commission didn't like that I stopped talking to them and they sent another puppet, excuse me, hero to find me and capture me. They tied me to a chair and tortured me, trying to get the lov's secrets, but I never told them anything..... it hurt so bad... I want to see Dabi... I know I won't make it out of here.
  They took my wings, cut me, stabbed me, and a lot of other things but I still didn't tell them anything. It really hurts, I'm bleeding everywhere.... I hear a bunch of noises and I open my eyes as much as I can. I can kind of see a man with dark hair standing over the guy that was torturing me. He turns to face me and I flinch, but then I see his blue eyes and purple burns and I relax again... Dabi. He rushes toward me and I hear him say my real name. "Keigo!!" When he said that tears fill my eyes because everything clicks. "Ever...y thing....hurts ple..ase end m.y pain.....Touya"  I looked up as my vision was blurring and Dabi had a gun to my head and I smiled. He had tears running down his face and he says, "I'll see you soon dove," and I heard a loud bang and everything went dark. My body fell to the ground and went limp and my arm lay where everyone can see the name of the man I loved who also ended my life...... Touya Todoroki
The end.