~ShinKami~

⚠️tw: anxiety attacks⚠️
     As I'm making my friends laugh I see a guy that I've only seen once before. He's the guy in 1B that fought with Midoriya. I wonder what he's doing in the 1A classroom. I watch him as he goes to talk to Aizawa. The kind of look related, except the boy is younger and has purple hair. After they talked for a bit the boy turns to walk away and we lock eyes for a split second. My heart flutters. I quickly turn away. I don't know why my heart fluttered when I saw his eyes. I'm straight, right? My friends laughter has died down. They call my name and ask if I'm alright. I tell them I'm fine and go back to joking around with them. For some reason I feel kind of empty.

A few days later
     The boy, I learned his name was Shinsou, is now in our class. He ended up sitting next to me. I don't know why but I always steal glances at him. He's kind of hot. Wait what am I saying? "Mr Aizawa can I go to the rest room real quick?" I ask. "Hurry back," is all he says. I rush out of the room as it's quickly becoming harder to breath. I push open the bathroom door and lock it behind me. Everything started becoming blurry around me and my breath became fast. I can't stop shaking and I feel like I'm going to pass out. My throat is tightening I really want to scream for help. I don't know what's happening. I hear someone knock on the door. "Can you let me in?" They ask. "Um, hold on a minute," I say. The next thing I know I opened the door and Shinsou walked in. I knew he used his brain washing quirk on me but I was too busy trying to control my breathing. I felt like everything was going wrong. I sunk to the ground again. This time Shinsou pulled me close and embraced me. He was calming me down. He started humming. After a few minutes, I calmed down but he kept me in his arms and kept humming until my tears stopped falling. I don't even know when I started crying. He didn't even ask what happened. I think he knew. Now I'm definitely sure. I really like him.
     When we walk back into the classroom class was already over, and Aizawa had a questioning look on his face. I walk to my desk to grab my things and Shinsou went to answer Aizawa's questions. I heard Shinsou mention "anxiety attack," so that's what that was. Aizawa just looked at me after that and nodded. After Shinsou got his stuff together we walked to the dorms together. "I'm sure you already know but my name is Denki Kaminari," I say. He just gave me a bland look, " Yea my adoptive dad talks about you a lot," he says. "Adoptive dad?" I ask. "Aizawa," he answers. "Oh that's really cool," I say. "Listen I don't want to be friends I only helped you in the bathroom because my dad was worried about you," he says. So he just did as Aizawa asked, that makes sense he doesn't seem like the person to care about someone they don't know. "Ok," is all I say before walking ahead and going up the dorm stairs.
     I go into my room and lay on my bed. I ended up falling asleep without changing out of my uniform. Good thing today is the weekend. I really didn't want to go to class today. My head is killing me. I quickly change out of my uniform and into pajamas. I walk to the kitchen for a glass of water and see my friends in the living room. They were goofing off, even Bakugou was smiling. I end up smiling just looking at how happy all of them are. I really hope they didn't notice me, I don't really feel like joking around today. Unfortunately for me Kiri noticed me and called me over. I walk over and start talking and joking around with them, forcing my smile. They don't really need to know I don't feel well, as long as their happy. I see Shinsou go into the kitchen and grab a bag of family sized chips. He looks at me and gives me an exhausted look, then walks back to his room.
     After a few hours I manage to break away from my friends. I run to my room, or what I thought was my room. I ended up going to the wrong floor, but I didn't notice at first. When I looked up and saw Shinsou I knew right away I walked into the wrong room. "I am so so sorry," I say. He is still looking at me with a confused look. "I wasn't paying attention and ended up on the wrong floor," I say. I run out of the room before he thinks I'm more of an idiot.
     On Monday I ended up going to his room again, but for a different reason. I used too much of my quirk earlier and short circuited. I could hear people around me calling me names and making fun of me. Normally when I short circuit people will slide mean notes under my door that were all anonymous. Shinsou found this out when he saw someone with a mask sliding one under my door and he picked it up and read it. He told me to go to his room so I wouldn't have to deal with the notes. For someone who says they don't want to be friends he has helped me a lot. Maybe Aizawa told him to help me again. Anyway right now he's at my room trying to catch the people who slide me notes.
     One slides under his door. I walk over and pick it up. It's addressed to me, I read it. This one is different than the others, it's a threat. I start to feel the same way I did Friday in the bathroom. I can hear Shinsou opening the door and I hide the note. He sees what's happening and he goes to help me again. I push him away. "Im fine stop trying to help me!" I yell. I run out of his door and go to my room. I cry myself to sleep that night. I don't go to class the next day. I locked myself in my room.        
     During the day, when people are supposed to be at class, notes are still sliding under my door. I refuse to read them. Even the noise of the paper sliding is making me anxious. I close my ears. I can still hear it sliding on the floor. I start humming. I can still hear it sliding. I start using my electricity to drown out the noise. It kind of works. I end up doing this for hours. I can feel my quirk surging through my body in tiny shocks. I've used it for too long.
     Shinsou walks through my door. I looks up and while he's looking at all the notes on the floor I roll my sleeve down from where my quirk got into my veins and made some yellow and some black. He looks at me with a worried look. He quickly walked to my bed and hugged me. A few minutes later he pulled away and wiped my tears away. I zoned out for a second and the next thing I knew he was staring at me with wide eyes and our lips were interlocked. I quickly pull away. "Oh fuck, I'm really, really sorry," I say. He's still really surprised. He pulls me back in and kisses me again. He doesn't say anything. He hugs me until I fall asleep.   
     When I wake up in the morning he's gone. There is a note in my bedside table. It says "Hey, I'm not there because I had to go to class, it would be best for you to stay there today. If possible could we forget about last night. I would like to get to know you more. So I'm not saying you don't have a chance, I'm just asking for time. I'll come back over after class to check on you." I smile after reading it and I'm sure I'm blushing really bad. I hear a knock at my door and I'm confused because everyone should be at class right now. I open the door and see a man wearing a hoodie. At first I couldn't see his face but then I saw he had purple scars on half his face and I knew that he was the villain Dabi. Before I had the chance to think of a way to react, I felt something hard hit me in the back of the head and everything went black.
     I woke up in a dark room. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I felt something holding me down to the chair I was sitting in. I think I'm tied down. All the sudden the light cuts on and I'm blinded for a second. When I adjust to the light I see four villains in front of me (Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, Twice). They were all looking like they were gonna to kill me. I try to free my hands enough to where I can use my quirk but it doesn't work. "Don't worry, sparky. We're not going to kill you yet," Dabi says. "Yea, we need you to draw out the heroes," Shigaraki says. "I doubt anyone will come for me," I say. They all look at me weird. "Hey, don't look at me like that, they will probably know it's a trap so no one will come," I say. "Well if they don't come within three days we're going to kill you."