~Dabihawks~

I was alone.....forgotten.....ignored. No one even noticed that I needed help. I am supposed to be this hero that protects everyone, but here I am dying. It's ironic so many people say they love me, but where are they now? Why do I have to do this alone? I've saved so many people, yet I'm here alone fighting just to breath. The person who promised to always protect and be with me, despite being a villain, where is he? He's been my love since we first met during middle school at the hero commission. I was with him when he "died" and he left me for years after that, he said he wouldn't leave me again. I really want to see his dumb scarred face, that I love so much. My body is in so much pain and there is so much blood. I am in a pile of rubble that trapped me after I saved the citizens from the falling building. I saved so many people but why is no one even trying to save me. I do hear the villains talking over our earpieces, but they are still trying to fight the heroes. Why did I give so much to the scarred villain that was once my childhood friend? I betrayed so many people. I hope that once I'm gone he at least tries to fight for the peace I wanted so badly. This world is corrupt even the heroes hurt people. That's what happened to my love, Dabi, his father who is a really strong hero, abused his family in hopes of getting "a masterpiece" when it only destroyed his family. I just want this world to be safe for the people who live normal lives. I want to see the world become a better place. I don't want to die. If I have to die, at least let me see him one last time...... if only the world worked like that. My time was ending. Everything was going numb. Then I see something, it's my memories. I see Dabi's past self , Touya. He is laughing and I'm beside him. Touya sticks out his pinky and says "I'll always be there to help you when you need" I interlock my pinky with his and say "And I will always cherish and protect you" then we say together "We shall be together till the end." Heh what a lie that was, I think as I snap back to reality. Here I am at the end and he's still getting revenge on his father. It hurts. It really hurts. I've never been truly alone before, because he was always looking after me. But now I am alone, he's already forgotten about me, he's blinded with revenge right now. I hope he gets his revenge. I can feel my life draining, this is my last breath, the world goes dark, I can hear his words "Till the end" pass through my mind as I slip away.

As I was about to end my father I hear something in my earpiece, something I wish I hadn't. Toga, the psycho killer that is always smiling, let's out a shrill cry. It's so loud and full of sadness that it almost makes me worry. I ignore it for now and finish off my father. I hear our leader, Shigarak, say "Dabi come to ****** now, you aren't going to like this." I still don't show any worry. I arrive at where Shig told me to come and I see Toga bawling one the floor. Now I'm concerned. I walk over and see my boyfriend, the number two hero, lying lifeless on the ground. I rush over to him. I called out his name over and over, maybe I hoped he'd hear me and possibly wake up. It didn't work. He just layed there in my arms. "Toga found him under the building, I used my quirk to disintegrate what was crushing him but it was too late for him," Shigaraki says, "we tried to reach you sooner but you were dealing with Endeavor." I glare at him. But soon I soften my glare. I know it was my fault that they couldn't reach me. I cut off my earpiece. He probably cried for help, for me, but I couldn't hear him. I broke my promise. He always kept his and I just broke mine over and over again. He shouldn't have given me so many chances. He was probably so scared. He's lived his life without me but I've never lived without him. Even after I "died" as a child he still kept in contact and protected me, but I wasn't there when he really needed me. Now he's dead and it's entirely my fault because I was selfish. We hear backup coming for the heroes. I know I need to go, so I don't get arrested, but I don't want to leave him. Shigaraki and Toga pull me away from my love. I try to retaliate but I'm too weak after my fight with Endeavor. I don't want to leave him again. Toga and Shigaraki pull me into a portal that takes us back to the base. As soon as we're there I try to go back but Korogiri closes the portal. He's dead.....he's really dead...my love is dead.

THE END