~Shinkami~

I love being the person who makes everyone around me laugh. I don't like serious situations ever since I was a kid. I would always end up laughing to make myself less anxious. That normally made other people mad but when I'm in a serious situation it makes my stomach do backflips and makes the walls close in and I feel like everyone stares at me. My friends normally find it annoying that I turn everything into a joke so today ima let them have space to themselves cuz I don't want to make them mad.
   As I'm walking around campus it feels like everyone is staring. I feel like they are judging me I should walk faster. I can only imagine what they're saying. "Poor little 1A boy alone without any friends," "he can't even handle his quirk," "he's so useless and dumb." I am almost running at this point and I can only sense the eyes on my back as I do so. So I start to turn the corner as I bump into someone. "Oh no , now they are going to make fun of me for not paying attention," I think to myself as I look to see who I bumped into. To my surprise it Shinsou from class 1C. Oh my god I've actually wanted to talk to him since the sports festival. I can't believe I bumped into him now he'll never want to talk to me. "I'm so sorry," I say smiling and helping him up. "Look where you're going next time," he says. Of course he'd be rude after I straight up ran into him at almost full speed. I shake off the thought and smile brighter. "I'm Kaminari Denki," and I put my hand out for him to shake. "I know who you are, class 1A is famous," he says monotone. I pull my hand back since he didn't shake it. "Ok, I'm sorry again for bumping into you," I smile again and start walking away. God he's really hot. I can feel my face start burning as I reimagined his voice and face over and over.
     I make my way back to the class and my friends are laughing like usual. "They don't really need me do they," I think to myself. "Kaminari get into the class we have a new student," says Aizawa from behind me. I quickly walk in and sit at my desk. I look to see who the student is and it's none other than the boy I just ran into a few minutes ago, Shinsou. I internally scream. Aizawa pointed to the seat where Mineta used to sit, behind Midoriya. We ended up locking eyes so I gave him a nervous smile and he gave me a smirk. I turned around and felt my face heat up again so I put my head down and tried to pay attention.
    After class my friends told me they invited Shinsou over to hang out since he seemed cool and I smiled to myself. We ended up hanging out in Kirishima's room since he has a lot of video games. I got to sit next to Shinsou as we were playing video games and man his smile is to die for. Then one of the controllers died and the plug was frayed so Kiri asked me to check it out and maybe charge it quickly. Even though I knew what would happen I agreed. When I touched the cord to put one end in my mouth I accidentally touched the frayed part and it activated my quirk but not how it usually does. It actually shocked me. It's a good thing my friends thought I was joking cuz I don't want them to worry. I charged the controller and said that I was tired and gunna go to my room.
    When I got to my room the little shocks got worse and they didn't stop. I heard the door open but I was in too much pain to check who it was. I then heard my name from the voice I liked. It was Shinsou. I heard a gasp then heard the door shut quickly. Of course he would leave me alone. I quickly snapped back to reality and the pain of the shocks had gotten worse. I even looked down at my arm and could see the electricity flowing through my arms. It hurt so bad. I heard the door open and this time I hear both Aizawa and Shinsou's voices along with people outside. I suddenly felt the pain stop and I looked up and saw Aizawa activating his quirk and Shinsou was cradling me. When did he start doing that? I then passed out.
    A few weeks later Aizawa let me start training again. Apparently what I had was a quirk malfunction from stress and overuse of my quirk. Shinsou and I have gotten a lot closer like so close he comes to my room just so I can use him as a pillow to sleep on. I haven't told him I have a crush on him yet but I think I will soon. I see Shinsou looking at me so I give him a smile. I know he's been worried about me since that night.
     A few minutes into training and we all hear a crash. Of course villains would attack on the day I get cleared to train again. Like normal it's the league but it looks like they have a few more members.
    About an hour later, Shinsou and I are taking cover behind a rock and I have an idea. "Shinsou I know this will sound crazy but I think I can defeat all the ones that are left." Shinsou looks at me with worry in his eyes, "no you can't, not only have you not been training but with that many villains it'll take a physical toll on your body!" He kind of scream whispers. I smile at him. "I know but I'll save everyone from danger," I say and kiss him. Before he can react I zap him to make him stay put until he can't stop me.
    I run into the middle of the battlefield. I can tell I have a bunch of confused looks from my classmates, teacher, and the villains. I smile to all of them. At this point Shinsou is able to move and he screams, "Don't just stand there he's about to sacrifice himself!!" After everyone heard that they all gave him a confused look I bet they thought "Nah Denki would never he loved his life too much to waste it on a moment like this." I smiled to Shinsou and mouthed three words that made him burst into tears.
      I look at the villains and estimate how much power I'll need to use. It's way more than I've ever done before. So I activate my quirk using way more Volts than ever knew I could... except I couldn't. As I saw the last villain fall I heard screams from my classmates and my teacher. My body was on so much pain I could feel the electricity coursing through my body but this time it wasn't contained in my veins and it hurt so so bad. I looked over at Shinsou who was next to Aizawa that was crying while activating his quirk. I could faintly hear Shinsou screaming asking why his quirk wasn't workings... my classmates were trying to get to my but the overflowing electricity kept them away. The world fated to black and the pain stopped.
The end
(I put a little of my own Denki hc in here 😅😅)