~Dabihawks~

There was an Angel with gorgeous crimson wings. The Angel was normally bullied because he was seen as "weird" and "different" no body wanted to hang out with him. One day he met a demon with bright blue flames. He became friends with the demon despite the dangers. The demon and Angel met every day and played together. Until, one day the demon didn't show up. The Angel asked around for the demon and was told that the demon died. The Angel was really sad at the loss of his only friend and first crush. Now that the demon was gone no one comforted the Angel when he was sad, and the bullying got worse. Twelve years later the Angel is now second in command of the Angel army. However the Angel doesn't feel happy at all, he feels like the Angel army is corrupt and only helps people when they get something in return. He's watched the army kill innocent people just because they did one thing wrong. One day the Angel was on lookout and he saw a demon with burns all over his body. The Angel went to help the demon. To the Angel the demon was beautiful, he had black hair and ice blue eyes. The demon refused the angels help at first but the Angel finally convinced him to let him help. The Angel learned that the demon also doesn't like the Angel army and they agreed to make a plan to destroy them. After that they spent every day together. Soon the Angel started to feel happy again and the Angel started to see the same aspects in the demon that his childhood friend had. He was starting to fall in love with the demon like he had done with his childhood friend. The Angel soon found out that the demon was his childhood friend, but he wasn't happy about that for long. After he found out the demon was his childhood friend he found out that the demon was using him for information about the Angel army and the demon was originally planning to kill him after getting what he needed. The Angel didn't know that the demon had fallen for him too. The Angel argued with the demon about what he learned and left before the demon could explain.
  The Angel army learned about the Angel and demon hanging out and making a plan to take them down, because they had an inside man on the demon side. They themselves made a plan to make it impossible for them to attack. They saw the crimson winged Angel return to the Angel tower in a distracted and sad state,and the angels decided to attack him that night. The Angels attack him while he was sleeping, they took his crimson wings and his life.
  The demon was getting concerned he was waiting at the spot they normally met at but the Angel hasn't shown up for a week. He decided that he was gunna go to the angel tower and apologize no matter the danger. When he entered the door of the tower he had a tear run down his face. When he walked through the door the first thing he saw was his friend/crush's crimson wings hanging on the wall as if they were some type of trophy. He didn't know how to react he just knew he was mad. He wanted to make them all burn, all of the angels, he had no one he needed to keep alive in this tower anymore. So it burned. The blue flames engulfed the whole tower burning everything it touch including the one whom they came from. Everything burned and the demon and Angel were separated forever...... or were they?

(I wrote this in class as well. I think most of these are going to be written when I have free time during class,or when I'm feeling down)