~Kiribaku~

There are times when you believe you are the strongest, but then something or someone proves you aren't. I believed I was going to be #1 at everything. Then I lost. I also believe I was too strong to have feelings of love. Then I fell for him. I believed I would be the best boyfriend and be able to protect him. I promised I'd be with him forever. Then he died and now I'm alone. Hell, he even had a power to basically turn him into a rock. His power didn't help when someone poisoned him with their poisonous gas. I wasn't even with him when he died. He was the only person who could make me smile. He was the light in my life. I lost him because of my own weaknesses. Now it hurts so much. I'll never see him smile again. I'll never hear him laugh. Hell, I'll even miss his annoying habit to say "that's so manly." I'm so weak. I should've died instead. I should have at least been there with him in his last moments. I want to see him one last time and hear his voice. I want to have more study dates. I want to hang out with him and our other friends. I want him to smile again when I call him the stupid nickname I gave him. I want to explain to him and our friends that my mean names for them is actually about the feature in them that I find the coolest. I need him to hug me goodnight. I can't even sleep anymore. I still cook his favorite meal ever night and place it where he normally sat. I think I am still hoping he comes home to eat it. I still need to help him re-dye his roots. He said we needed to do that when he came home. The red dye is still sitting on the bathroom counter, next to his hair gel. It's weird not having to but new gel for him every week. When I go to the store I normally try to buy some. Then I remember that he won't use it, he hasn't even finished the gel at home. I really want him home. Sometimes I can hear him, it's normally when I threaten someone. I can hear him say his normal "calm down," or, " woah babe." I have gotten used to buying him flowers everyday. I feel bad when I don't. Because then his grave has dead flowers, and I want only the best for my love.

The end
(This is basically just Bakugou trying to cope after the loss of Kirishima, in this Kiri has been dead for a few months but Bakugou is still going through the stages of grief because he still doesn't want to accept the fact his boyfriend that he was about to propose to is dead)

The end(This is basically just Bakugou trying to cope after the loss of Kirishima, in this Kiri has been dead for a few months but Bakugou is still going through the stages of grief because he still doesn't want to accept the fact his boyfriend th...

(This is the photo I thought of when Bakugou was describing how he'd miss his laugh and smile)