~DabiHawks~

Rain falls as the sky turns dark. I can tell nothing will ever be the same. The city burns at my own hands. The heroes are clashing with the villains. This is what we wanted..... this is what we planned to happen. Everything was going perfectly.
   The night before you laid in my arms. You always seemed more comfortable when you slept in my arms. You had a smile on your face so you must of been having a good dream. When morning came, you woke me up with a smile and you were wearing my shirt to cover the love bites I left all over you. We were on opposite sides of society but our love was real.
   You were always graceful even while fighting. I love that about you. My "pretty bird". I loved watching you fly. Hell I loved everything you did....... You even looked graceful as you fell...... I hated seeing you fall..... I knew you would never fall unless something happened.
   I screamed your name and ran toward where you were going to land. I wonder if you heard it or if even my screams were too late. As you fell into my arms the rain also started to rlly come down. I could tell you weren't breathing. You were covered in blood and wounds. I hated seeing you injured but this is worse because these were fatal. "Please don't leave me 'pretty bird'!!!!!" I scream and scream....... No response... I don't know what I expected... I mean you were lifeless in my arms. You used to love falling asleep in my arms. I wonder if you are comfortable. The league walks up to me and tells me we won the battle and have taken over the city. I didn't want to win if I couldn't have him by my side afterwards. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT!?"...... they started at me blankly then looked down at my love.... "I know I wanted to kill the number two hero, but I also wanted to free him from his chains so we could live happily..." toga walked up to me and hugged me. Then she whispered in my ear, "he is free now, no one can control him ever again, he's safe and you did your best." ..... I whispered back "my best wasn't enough, I don't want to live in a world without him... please." Toga stepped back and told the other villains to go back to headquarters and leave me here. As they walked off I looked at my love. I kissed him and brought him close. Then I set us both ablaze..... everything was blue..... then it went dark.....then I could see my love holding out his hand with his gorgeous red wings flapping right above me..... I grabbed his hand...... nothing.....
The End