~Shinkami~

POV at the end

      Life escapes everyone. People expect you to mourn for a few days then get your life back together. To then it doesn't matter who you lost or how close you were. All they do is apologize for your loss then tell you to get back to your life. I mean that's all anyone can do after they lose someone. Mourning won't bring them back. Nothing can.
      Someone who made it their purpose to be a big part of your life is forever gone because of the acts of someone else's pain. I lost my best friend/love of my life because one villain wanted payback on heroes. He killed my husband, an innocent hero who just started his career, because of something a retired hero couldn't do. And I can't get him back.
      Kaminari Denki always made it his purpose to make others happy before himself, lost his life protecting heroes that only ever screwed him over. My husband did everything for the people he admired. He always wanted to save people despite the repercussions of his quirk. He will always be a hero in many peoples hearts but mainly mine.
      He gave his all every single day. Hell he even had to give his all when getting me to fall so deeply in love with him. He made it to where I can not live without him, and now I have to. Villains never think of what happens to the families of the people they kill. Sometimes they get caught and sometimes they have to pay for what they have done. But that doesn't bring back anyone they killed. And we don't get anything to make our lives easier without our loved ones. All we get is a "my condolences" or a "I'm sorry for your loss".
       We have to deal with the emptiness for the rest of our lives. We have to deal with the knowledge that our loved one won't be coming home anymore. They can't walk through the door around dinner time apologizing for getting home late. And they can't smile at you from the other side of the bed when you finally woke up at 1 in the afternoon. They won't ever be able to do that again. And you have to remember that they are waiting on the other side for you not knowing when you will meet them again.
      You have to live everyday wishing you could have saved them. Wishing something magical would happen to bring them back. And sometimes wishing you never even met them because of the pain they caused you when they left. But when that happens you have to remember all the good they've caused your life. Remember the love they gave you when you really needed it. Remember why you lived them to begin with even if it hurts now that they are gone.
      I met Kaminari Denki at my first year at UA high and I fell for him shortly after he nudged his way into my life little by little. We got married a year after we graduated and we were married for two years. We were planning to adopt a child. But the villain took him away before we sent in our papers. I loved Denki so, so, much. And now he's gone. I knew him for 6 years, and now I have to remember him for the rest of my life. I hope the villain who did this is happy.

:Basically it's just Shinsou speaking at Kaminari's funeral/Shinsou speaking to the press after the funeral