2.2.5 stupid with love

"Lexi, where's the fucking Tylenol?"

"Is that Nate's blood on your leg?" Lexi asked. "Why don't you wash it off?"

Cassie scrubbed her legs till they felt raw even after she'd gotten all the blood off.

"Yeah, I know he's a horrible person but I'm kinda torn."

As soon as Nate got out of the hospital he wished he was back in the hospital.

=

"I feel like I'd be so sexy pregnant."

"Maddy, please don't get pregnant." Kat said.

"I wouldn't wear any of nasty maternity clothes. I'd just be me... plus pregnant."

"Remember when I got pregnant?" BB chimed in.

"Yes, and it would be nothing like that."

"Speaking of baby daddies. I've seen the photo that Ethan posted of the two of you."

"Yeah, Kat. Stop flaunting your healthy, non-abusive, wonderful relationship. It's actually triggering."

"Yeah, he's um... he's really sweet." Kat smiled to herself.

And he was really sweet. It bothered Veronica.

"How very." Veronica muttered sarcastically.

"Wow."

"Go Ethan."

"Hold up." Maddy said, "Veronica, you're acting weird."

"Huh?"

"Yeah," Kat said, "Since New Year's Eve you've been weird. Jules told me that you haven't talked to Rue for like two weeks and isn't she your best friend?"

"Yeah, I don't have to talk to her everyday."

"Not only that but you stayed at the hospital for a week." Maddy pointed out, "I had to carry you out just to get you to sleep over. It was tragic. And what are you even writing?"

"None of your business."

"You stopped that forgery shit, right?" Maddy was expecting a yes, "It's ghetto."

"Damn it!" BB said, "I needed a doctor's note to get out of gym."

"Of course you do." Kat muttered. "But we're focusing on getting Vera a man right now."

"Bitch, if you're hiding something, we don't keep secrets." Maddy said. "Especially if you're in love with Elliot."

"Just drop it, Maddy." Veronica snapped. "I've just been trying to keep a low profile. I don't want to fuck up my year for some dick... no offense."

"If you're going to openly be a bitch..."

"It's just... he's cute but Jules doesn't like him."

"Who gives a fuck?" BB took a hit of her vape. "He likes you. Go for it, girl."