Introduction III

A/N: Yeah, I somehow add another series of casts. Again, I'm still with my decision that I opted not to put any cast for the characters in the first Introduction chapter except for our main three characters; Lucas, Nai and Tee. And like in part 2, this part 3 characters also I will base them on certain casts that's why I made this chapter. That's because... to be honest, my brain really wanted to branch out some of my side characters in this universe for their own story after I try to think some plot for Time and Nan... so yeah let's see if I will make some side chapters or how. But of course I will make sure to focus more on the three main characters hehe. The characters in this intro chapter will pop up occasionally in the main story (similarly like how Time and Nan's doing right now ahahhaa).

Characters:

Earth Pirapat Watthanasetsiri as Nuerna Nattapong Wathanasetsiri

- The new transferee from another province- Age 26- Final year in Degree of Business Administration, Ramkhamhaeng University (RU)- New coursemate of Tee and Nan who also the two senior's, Din's close cousin- A slightly tan and tall guy who looked ...

- Age 26
- Final year in Degree of Business Administration, Ramkhamhaeng University (RU)
- New coursemate of Tee and Nan who also the two senior's, Din's close cousin
- A slightly tan and tall guy who looked cold but he's actually kind

Triple-T band: Triple-T, stands for Top Tantalizing Talent, is a band debuted recently under a talent agency and currently rising in fame since their debut song is a #1 hit. The band name sometimes pronounced as 'triplet' due to three of the members are blood-related brothers. The band used to perform in their university's festival before debuting officially. The band consists of five members, the members (+ their main manager) info as follows.

Nanon Korapat Kirdpan as Atha Rathanon Vihokrata

- The vocalist and composer of Triple-T, multi-talented artist- Age 24- Bachelor of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University (CU)- The youngest of the brothers, baby-ed by all his family members- A guy who does more than talks, often kept thin...

- Age 24
- Bachelor of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University (CU)
- The youngest of the brothers, baby-ed by all his family members
- A guy who does more than talks, often kept things to himself, possessed a very big heart and an actual softie