Chapter 1

"P'Yim! Did you see my new sock?" A whiny voice heard from the bedroom. The short-haired guy with dimples, Yim rolled his eyes as he packed the sandwich he made earlier.

"P' put in the top drawer on the left, Tee! Didn't I remind you many times, all your socks and ties stuffed there?" Yim hollered back to his younger brother. He put the containers into two separate bag and placed one on the table. He took the other one, reaching for the fresh white coat on the chair. "I packed your breakfast knowing you don't have time to eat now. Take it with you and eat in the bus. I have to go now!" Yim called out as he walked to the main door.

Patters of feet heard and a fair-skinned guy with full cheeks approached Yim. Yim raised his brow at him. "What is it, Tee?"

"I need a hug for my first day." Tee pursed his lips. Yim chuckled and opened his arms. Tee grinned and jumped for a hug. He took a sniff of his brother's scent. Sea breeze fragrance that both of them liked so much. He even wore the same cologne as his brother, of that fragrance.

"Don't be nervous. You will do well for your internship." Yim said patting Tee's back. Tee nodded and let his brother go. "Finish getting ready and don't forget your stuff and the breakfast."

"Okay, P'Yim. Love you."

"Love you too, silly. I'm going now." Yim said as he put on his shoes.

"Drive safe and be the best hero for the kids!" Tee said giggling. Yim just shook his head and then left. Tee glanced at the clock. "Eik! Quick Tee, quick!" Tee ran back to the bedroom and finished to get ready. He moved around quickly and left the house some moments later, not without checking he brought everything and locked the door properly.

'You're going to do well, Kittichai. You're a Traipipattanapong, P'Yim said we're a fighter.' Tee said to himself giving pep talk along the way to the company he will do his internship for three months. A courier company who provided courier service all around Thailand and also overseas, a successful one. Tee didn't mind if it's a big or small company, he just hoped he will meet a good team and enjoyed his 3-month internship without a hitch.

 Tee didn't mind if it's a big or small company, he just hoped he will meet a good team and enjoyed his 3-month internship without a hitch

"Mr Traipipattanapong, right?" Tee looked up. A lady with a smile looked at him.

"Chai krub."

"Come on, I will bring you to HR department for attendance and onboarding session before we let you go to your department." Tee nodded and followed the lady. He wai-ed at the receptionist that helped him earlier before leaving with the lady. "I'm Nam who is the HR supervisor that supervise every intern in your batch. You may ask me anything if you have concern regarding your internship. I will leave my card with you later, Mr Traipipattanapong." The lady, Nam said while they're in the elevator. Tee nodded.

"Um, Khun Nam can just call me Tee krub."

Nam smiled as she glanced at him. "Ok kha, Khun Tee."

The elevator dinged and Nam gestured him to follow. Tee followed after her to step out but didn't notice someone was there at the corner making him bumped to the guy. Unlucky, it was a buff guy making him staggered back.