Chapter 18

"...that was it after I conclude that I like you after listening to Maya, I do want to be with you? In the way Maya tried to have with me by confessing to me?"

Those words echoed in Tee's mind as he stared in the dark. He couldn't sleep even though it's already his time to sleep as tomorrow is Monday. His conversation with Nan filled his head once he lied down on his bed in the dark.

'What actually I feel for P'Lucas? Every time he's with me, I feel the warmth. Like P'Yim, the warm hands and those hugs. But I feel happy and shy at times. Shy, I never shy with P'Yim... like that. I like P'Lucas, isn't it? More than a brother like P'Yim...' Tee exhaled and closed his eyes.

The image of Lucas's smiles filled the darkness behind his eyes. Tee took a breath.

'I like P'Lucas... Yeah, does it to the point I want... to be with him?'

Tee opened his eyes again and stared at the ceiling. Some tingles ran through from his fingertips till his core. The word 'wants' echoed in his mind and his lips trembled slightly. Excitement coursed through his blood.

"Shit." Tee cursed and brought his palms to cover his face. It was dark and he's alone but he's embarrassed because he could feel how hot his face right now as the realization seeped into his mind. "Oh gosh."

Tee turned his body, stomach flat against the bed and he buried his face into his pillow. Tee squealed but muffled to the soft pillow. "Shit, I really, really like P'Lucas." Tee mumbled to himself.

He didn't know what time he finally got his sleep but the last thing was in his mind is still the same person, Lucas who he now realized how much he likes him. Not like how he felt for his brother Yim, but much, much more.

 Not like how he felt for his brother Yim, but much, much more

"P'Kin krub." Kin turned to Tee who suddenly called him. It was another Monday morning, everyone was doing their work as per usual including Tee and Kin. Kin tilted his head as a question for Tee. Tee handed a file.

"I'm a bit sorry that I forgot to tell you, P' but I need to get my direct supervisor's review on my internship report. Will you...?" Tee said scratching his back hair a little. He was just reminded by Nan this morning before they left to work about the report review that's due next week. Luckily, Tee already finished his report since he hit the 2-months mark of his internship so he just needed to re-read and print out for Kin to review and sign. Nan asked him about the review because he got message from his advisor, and maybe it was reminded to all advisors because earlier Bong also sent a text to remind him about the report review and asked if Tee's able to submit it by this week as Bong would take leave next week so he won't be able to approve.

Kin took the file. "Sure. When you need to submit this?" Kin asked. Tee startled that Kin knew he needed to submit it but he guessed maybe Kin also did it back in his internship day.

"This week. The dateline is next week but Mr Bong ask earlier because he will be on leave next week so he's not around to approve." Tee said. Kin's face changed slightly but he hid it as he looked through the content in the thin file.