Chapter 15

Lucas, Kin and Bong just met up in front of the restaurant Bong booked. The three got their table easily as Bong had booked prior. They ordered their food and talked a bit before Kin excused himself to the washroom.

Bong stared at Lucas. "Are you okay, Lucas?" Lucas looked at his friend.

"Huh? Why you ask like that?" Lucas asked back.

Bong sighed. "We have known each other for long. I can easily read your mood, you know." Lucas chuckled.

"What are you? A mood reader?"

"Lucas."

"I'm fine."

"Is it work again?" Lucas didn't answer. Bong reached to touch Lucas' arm gently as a comfort. It's rare for him to actually give comfort to Lucas who rarely had his down moment showed in front of him. Yeah, Bong knew Lucas had his own time of being down and negative, his friend was a human after all. But what made him admired Lucas is that, Lucas would never show those moments to anyone else. In front of others including him, he's the strongest, happiest and liveliest person. Bong didn't even remember when the last time or if he ever saw Lucas being down or crying out of emotional breakdown.

Similarly, Bong also didn't remember if he ever saw Lucas got angry for real. They knew each other very well but not to the very detail and Bong sometimes felt like Lucas closed up a bit too much. Even so, he couldn't force Lucas on this. As a friend, he could only stay by his side anytime anywhere.

"Oh, that's why you're so in rush to go home. Got a date waiting huh?" Both Bong and Lucas' silence was interrupted by a voice. Lucas turned and narrowed his eyes when he saw a familiar face.

"Excuse me, what?" Lucas glared.

"Well, am I wrong, Khun Lucas?"

"Definitely wrong. And what the hell, why you even here, Nai?" Lucas gritted his teeth. He's not expecting to see this guy at all. The annoyance from earlier came back scratching his peace mind. He's now standing up against Nai.

Bong startled a bit when Lucas sounded mad. He looked at them back and forth, a bit lost.

"Why I can't be here? It's a public space." Nai crossed his arms. "Plus, the owner is a close friend of my uncle. So, I'm a regular here." Nai raised his brow.

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Ah, is that so? Oh well, you're behaving like you own this place." Lucas stared at Nai. "Don't you have manner not to interrupt people at diner?" Lucas smirked as he snapped his fingers. "Ah ha, right you don't have manner anyway."

Nai gritted his teeth. "Khun Lucas, watch your words."

"What? Am I wrong?" Lucas glared back as Nai glared at him. Nai clenched his fist. He didn't have any comeback when he also realized he had come here out of nowhere. If he's being honest, he also didn't know why he came to this table when he saw Lucas earlier. Nai had come to eat with Ikk; Ikk already went to the private room they often use whenever they came here – courtesy to the owner as they're close friends by extension.

'Just feel like to tease this weird guy, yeah.' Nai reasoned out with himself.

"Khun Ritthirong?" Kin who just came back from the washroom cleared the silent at the table. He looked at his boss, then Lucas before questioning Bong wordlessly. Bong shrugged clueless.

Nai startled a bit when he saw Kin. Lucas still stared at Nai as if challenging. Nai looked back at Lucas. "I didn't know you're into that."

"What?" Lucas frowned. Nai shrugged.

"You're quite a player huh?"

"Excuse me?!" Lucas couldn't help raising his voice when he slowly understood Nai's talks. "What the fuck, Nai? I know you hate me but I can't believe you're such a twisted jerk. What do you think of me?" Lucas cursed purely in anger.