Chapter 21 (The End)

After 2 months:-

Jungkook knocked on the door and heard a come-in. He entered and saw a doctor checking one of the files, he wiped his tears and sat in front of him.

Hyung, what does the report say?

Jungkook asked while crossing his fingers, praying the news will be good but might be a God who isn't going to listen to him now.

Jungkook, sorry to say there is bad news. 

The doctor informed and he gulped down the saliva formed in his throat.

What is it?

Jungkook asked and saw him showing him the file he was checking.

Jungkook, you must be knowing that brain tumor is a deadly disease. It can be cured but it has many risks if we undergo an operation, then, there only a person can lose his life if we fail to work on it properly and I guess you won't go with that even. 

The 5-year survival rate for people with a cancerous brain is 36% and Taehyung is suffering from that only, as earlier, it wasn't getting diagnosed so we weren't treating it but now it's very less time. If I say in short then other than going on with the surgery we can't save him anyhow.

If we won't go with surgery then he can survive for probably a month if it doesn't increase and if it does then sorry to say not even for a week. The decision is yours. Will you go with the surgery or not?

Doctor told and saw tears flowing from his eyes continuously, he sat back straight fidgeting with his fingers. The doctor forwarded him the glass of water.

Jungkook if I say being your friend then don't go with the surgery as according to the reports he can get a life of 1 month and it isn't showing any type of increase. But yeah his death will be very painful.

Jungkook without saying anything kept his head on the table while tears were non-stop flowing from his eyes. 

Hyung, why is it happening with me only, what did I do wrong? Was me being born was wrong? Was me helping them was wrong? Was me marrying him was wrong? Was me being hated by him was wrong? Was me being cursed by Shin Hye mom was wrong? Was me saving Taehyung was wrong? Was me refusing Jimin was wrong? Was me accepting Taehyung was wrong? Or was me falling in love with Taehyung was wrong? If not, then why the hell I'm being punished for everything? Why?

Namjoon came and held his hand tightly.

Jungkook, calm down it must be difficult for you but right now Taehyung needs you and the little bean also.

He passed him a smile, but Jungkook was shocked.

Hyung, don't please.

Namjoon frowned at this.

Jungkook, what happened? You should be happy.

Namjoon said and saw him thinking.

Wait Jin hyung gave me those reports, here it is.

Jungkook looked at him and took the reports he saw.

"Pregnancy Test - Positive"
(A/n: Don't come to me, it's ff only) 

Jungkook was numb to the core, he looked up at Namjoon and saw him expressionless.

What should I do?

Jungkook asked him and saw him looking at him angrily. He took the phone and dialed a number.

Send him to my cabin.