Chapter 20

Just like that everyone received the invitation card. All after getting ready came to the hall. Jimin saw Jungkook standing with Taehyung who was just throwing angry glares at him while holding Kook's hands tightly.

Sora came and saw Jimin drinking, she tried to talk to him and walked towards him. Before she could talk they heard a voice.

Ladies & Gentlemen, it's my 25th anniversary and I got this party from my staff. I hope you'll all enjoy this party.

She ignored him and then again walked towards Jimin but saw someone else was there in place of him. She came back to her place.

He was there only, now where is he?

She thought and then saw Jimin looking at someone before she could follow his gaze, her father came.

Sora, go and enjoy. You'll feel better.

She nodded and smiled. Just then a guy came to her.

Would you like to have a dance with me?

She nodded and kept her hand on his. Both came to the dance floor, she saw Jimin dancing with someone while looking at someone else. Again and again, she failed to follow his gaze but this time she did. She saw a couple dancing while talking to each other. She smiled to see them but then remembered Jimin. 

She looked at the man who was trying to talk to her, but all this while she didn't even look at him. Suddenly she twirled around and fell in someone's arms. She looked at the man and saw him looking at someone throwing him those deadly glares. She followed him and saw him glaring at Jimin who was dancing with someone while the guy was looking at him.

Taehyung twirled Jungkook and he came to Jimin, he caught his hand and then pulled Kook to himself. Jungkook saw Taehyung glaring at Jimin.

 Jungkook left Jimin's hand and came to a corner all alone. While Taehyung left Sora and came to him. Taehyung, without saying anything, was about to take Jungkook with him when Kook felt dizzy.

Tea…...w-water...

Jungkook said and he nodded and left after making him sit on the couch. Jimin came and gave him water, and without noticing anything Kook took it. Then he saw Taehyung standing there holding the glass tightly, then he looked up to see Jimin. Taehyung left from there. Jungkook was about to follow him when Jimin caught his arm.

Jungkook, at least try to listen to me.

Jimin said and he jerked his hand and turned around.

Jimin, what do I listen to you? Why are you making my life miserable, already I don't have fewer problems, please don't make it tougher for me.

Jungkook said and was about to leave but Jimin again stopped him.

Jungkook, just answer me one question. Do you love him? Are you happy with him?

Jimin asked and he closed his eyes as now Jimin was testing his patience. Jungkook turned around.

Yes, I do, I do love him and I'm happy with him. Do you have any problems?

Jimin shook his hand and he left from there, Jimin saw him leaving and wiped his tears. He turned around and saw Sora there. He was shocked and she caught his hand and brought him to a corner.

---------------------------------

Jungkook came into the room and saw Taehyung sitting on the balcony, his back facing him. He took a deep breath and then moved to him. Entering the balcony he saw Tae drinking, he was shocked to see him like this.

Taehyung....

Taehyung didn't look up at him and he caught the bottle and threw it on the floor breaking it into many pieces. Taehyung grew angry and then caught his arms pinning him to the wall.

What's your problem? If you want, you can go to him, as since morning I'm watching you with him only. Leave Jungkook, leave from my life. Just Go......

Jungkook heard him and then saw Tae leaving him.

You are my problem. I can't leave you.

Jungkook said and Taehyung grabbed his arm.

I'll divorce you, then you can go to him. You can live happily with him.

Taehyung said and he looked at him shocked. Jungkook clutched his collar into his fists and looked into his eyes.

Are you mad? What's your problem? Why are you hell-bent on sending me with him? First, you married me forcefully then now you are forcing me to leave you, you never tell me your issues. You don't even tell me that you are not well, thinking that I'll leave you and when I said I won't, you don't get it, don't you get it for once and all that I'm not leaving you. I love you and you want me to go to the person who is my past. What do you want from me? 

Jungkook shouted at him with all his efforts. When Tae heard him, Jungkook left his collar realizing what he said. He was about to go back into the room when Taehyung pulled him and pinned him to the wall and joined their foreheads.

Repeat what you said?

As he asked, Jungkook saw his closed eyes and held his arms.

Nothing leaves me....

Jungkook said trying to remove his grip but Tae didn't leave him and held him more tightly.

Jungkook, please....

Jungkook looked as he saw his tensed face.

I love you, but promise me you won't ask me to leave your life.

Jungkook said and tears came out of his eyes. Tae opened his eyes to see him crying.

Never. I love you Jungkook.

Taehyung said and kissed him on his cheeks, removing the tear droplets from his eyes. Jungkook looked at him as he smiled at him. Taehyung leaned forward and took his lips into a soulful kiss.

-------------------------------------

Sora brought Jimin to a corner.

Was he Jungkook?

She asked him and he didn't reply. She kept her hand on his shoulder.

Yes...

Jimin said and she looked as she saw him sad.

How rude was he with you? And you still love him? He betrayed you and he has the courage that he could talk in front of you like he did nothing wrong. I wish he'll never be happy in his whole life.

She said and Jimin didn't even hear a word as his mind was revolving around Jungkook's words. He felt her hand on his shoulder, looking up as he saw her.

Jimin, he doesn't deserve you, believe me. He just used your emotions until it was useful to him. 

Sora said and might be somehow he believed her.

Sora, will you marry me?

He asked so suddenly that she was shocked to the core. She was opening and closing her mouth trying to form a sentence.

What?

She asked him and he nodded.

Are you sure?

Although she was glad by his statement. She needed confirmation. He might have said that in anger.

Yes, will you marry me?

She nodded and hugged him although he hugged her back but not wholeheartedly.

On the other hand, Taehyung looked at Jungkook lying under him, closing his eyes. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Tae lying over him. He caressed his face and gradually pulled him for a kiss. Taehyung smiled over it and hugged him within the kiss.

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.