Chapter 17

Jungkook came out of the washroom and saw Taehyung on the balcony talking on his phone, Tae looked at him drying his hair. A smile came on his face, only Tae knew how much he wanted to take him in his arms but then shrugged it off thinking Jungkook didn't love him.

Taehyung came inside, Jungkook saw him and passed him a smile but he didn't smile back at him.

Taehyung, why are you sad?

Jungkook asked him as he saw Tae's pale face. Jungkook moved to him and held his hand. 

I'm not, will you come with me? I'm going out for some work.

Taehyung told him and cupped his face on which he shook his head.

What will I do there? I'm already tired. You made me walk for hours yesterday. I don't have any energy.

Jungkook said and hugged him but Tae didn't hug him back, making him frown.

Now that wasn't my fault if you threw my car keys like that. I can't drive.

Taehyung said chuckling, making him look at his face, Tae looked at him and then hugged him back. Jungkook smiled and then after giving a kiss on his forehead Taehyung left from there.

Jungkook sat on the bed and then laid down, closing his eyes. Suddenly their room's telephone started ringing and he picked it up.

Hello.

Jungkook said and waited for the other person to say something.

Sir here one man is asking about Taehyung and Jungkook sir? Shall I send him to your room?

The receptionist asked and Jungkook thought to himself.

No, don't actually Taehyung is not here. I'll come down to meet him. Where is he?

Jungkook said and thought about the person who knows him and Taehyung also.

Sir, he is here at reception only.

Jungkook hummed and disconnected the call. He grabbed his phone and stepped out of the room and came to the reception.

Jungkook looked around and didn't find anyone there.

Hello, Mrs. Kim Jungkook here, where is that person?

Jungkook asked the receptionist in front of him. 

Sir, he was here only. 

Both looked around then Jungkook saw Taehyung running back to his room pushing one of the waiters in the way. He tried to call him but Tae didn't listen. 

Jungkook ran back after him and saw him entering their room. He stood in the corridor panting and then opened the door and entered.

--------------------------------

Taehyung was about to sit in his car when his phone rang and he picked it up. Sitting in he started talking to the person, as soon as he was about to leave the hotel. He remembered something and then throwing his phone in the car moved back to his room running. 

On the way he pushed a waiter, he didn't even bother to say sorry. Coming to his room, he relaxed on not finding Jungkook.

Thank god he is not here.

Taehyung said to himself and then moved to the closet, taking out his jacket, he slipped his hand in the pocket and took out the envelope. His room door opened and he saw Jungkook entering. His jacket fell from his hand and he hid the envelope behind himself.

Why were you running like that? Are you ok? And what are you hiding?

Jungkook asked him and came to him. Tae bent to take the jacket, he looked up at Kook, and then suddenly a letter fell from the jacket's pocket. Taehyung cursed his fate and was about to pick it up but Jungkook did first.

What's in it?

Jungkook asked him and he was about to snatch it but then Kook pulled his hand away.

Jungkook, it's about one of my deals which I'm going to do today.

His voice held fear and Jungkook noticed that.

I have full right to check which deal my husband is going to crack.

Saying that Jungkook opened it, he looked at the letter. And a shiver ran down his spine and his body was numb.

Taehyung......

Saying so, Jungkook fell on his knees...

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.