Chapter 2

Author's POV:-

Jungkook came out of the mansion and looked at the busy road in front of his eyes. He was walking on the right side of the road when suddenly a car came in front of him. He stood there and saw a man coming out of the car.

The man came and stood beside him. The man was Hoseok.

Mrs. Kim, What are you doing here? You could have told any of the drivers, they would have dropped you. 

Hoseok said to Jungkook and saw his face. Scattered hairs, messy and red eyes. Jungkook was paying for every mistake of others.

Who are you?

Jungkook asked, confused, and wiped his tears.

Oh sorry Mrs. Kim, I forgot to introduce myself. Come I'll drop you home and will even introduce myself.

Hoseok said and passed Kook a smile, Hoseok was about to move but seeing Jungkook's hesitation, Hoseok stood there.

See I am older than you and you are just like my little brother and according to every rule, Hyung is referred to as a big brother, right. So won't you trust yours this hyung?

Hoseok said smiling and then saw a small smile on Jungkook's face. 

And you can call me Jungkook or Kookie. Please stop calling me Mrs. Kim hyung, said Jungkook to Hoseok.

Alright, Kookie now comes Hoseok said and opened the car's door for him. As soon as both sat inside, he started driving.

So Kookie, I'm Jung Hoseok. Kim Taehyung's PA. 

Hoseok said while the smile which was on Jungkook's face had now again disappeared.

Stop the car.

Jungkook told him all of a sudden.

Huh?

Hoseok asked, confused by Jungkook's words.

You were the one who helped Kim Taehyung in his intentions instead of stopping him.

Jungkook shouted at Hoseok.

Kookie, please listen......

Before Hoseok could continue, Jungkook interrupted.

You are even aware that because of his ego, so many lives are going to be destroyed. 

Jungkook was shouting at Hoseok while tears were flowing through his eyes. Hoseok keenly listened to Jungkook while driving.

See, even you don't have answers.

Jungkook said and saw a small smile on Hoseok's face.

Trust me Kookie, if I could I would have definitely stopped him (Taehyung). But it's impossible for me.

Hoseok said to Jungkook while giving him a broken smile. Jungkook understood his meaning, nodded, looked out of the window, and started gazing at the view. 

Just like passing trees, all of his happiness suddenly passed out from Kook's life. Jungkook was so hurt by everything that took place in a day that he started comparing every view of the outside with his life. He laid his head on the window and closed his eyes. 

Hoseok stopped the car looking at the house in front of him, he turned and looked at Jungkook who was sleeping. Hoseok tried to wake Jungkook up but nothing worked. So to wake him up, Hoseok turned on the radio.

As soon as the loud voice of RJ entered his ears, Jungkook got up with a jerk. Looking around he searched for the voice. 

Kookie...It was from the radio. Sorry actually you were sleeping and we had reached so I did this, said Hoseok.

Jungkook nodded, understanding Hoseok's indications. Getting down from the car Jungkook looked at the house. Hoseok drove back as he saw Jungkook entering the house.

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.